1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Sampoerna by Dekang from Fasttech

Published by Shadav in the blog Shadav's blog. Views: 17

omg I'm in :wub: :hubba:
not from my box of goodies....never thought I'd find that taste again...back in the day before clove cigarettes were banned I only smoked sampoerna xtras...while this isn't the same as the xtras it is the unremarkable flavor of the sampoerna brand :wub:

Sampoerna by Dekang from Fasttech

as I said this is unmistakable sampoerna :wub: robust flavor lightly sweet, mildly spicy, with a hint of clove :wub: no throat hit and very little plume but the taste....sorry I can't help it...if you were a clove smoker this is a must try! And if you were like me and hated djarums but only bought them because it was all you could get in the US :mad: this is the juice for you!

now to diy and add more clove/anise to it and maybe some java and i'll have the xtras that i've been long for since before I even started vaping :lol:
You need to be logged in to comment