The Juice, part 3 of my opinions and preferences

The juice:

Everyone likes something different.
Everyone tastes things differently and what works for some may never work for you. Even if a place is highly recommended by hundreds of people, it may not be for you.

Get sample flavors from lots of vendors when you start out, take advantage of freebies, sales, specials, contests, etc. Some vendors you will hate, some you will love. It's all a matter of what works for you.

Tobacco flavors will never taste like a cigarette, never. Some of them are good all on there own, some of them taste terrible. Again, it's all a matter of what you like.

Try things that you love as food, try things that you don't. Like I love chocolate, but I have only found a few things with chocolate in them that I can vape. I hate everything in the gummy candy world, but I really like gummy flavored juice. You just never know what's going to work for you until you try it.

If you get juices that you don't like the moment you get them, stash them away for a month and then check them out again, you would be surprised at how much of a difference time/steeping can make. Sometimes a week or two will make a difference, but it seems that the longer it steeps the better it gets.
If you still don't like it, sell it or trade it here in the classifieds, or trade or give it away in the pay it forward section.

Vendors I've tried so far, I'm not listing all the flavors, just those that made an impression:

Vaperbomb- Love the waffle! It is my favorite vape. The cafe mocha is good, but I feel like it's missing something, I just haven't figured out what yet.

Tasty Vapor- the custom cupcake blend!- I got chocolate & buttercream and it tastes like cocoa puffs cereal. My second favorite flavor.

Joogler Juice - I hated everything they sent at 1st, but after a month of steeping it's all good. I really like the gummy bear!

Mrs T's bakery - I really like the spearmint I got here, not as fond of the bluraspberry as I thought I would be. I haven't tried any of the baked goods flavors yet, no clue why I didn't order any, but I guess I'll have to remedy that soon.

Vermilion River - Excellent raspberry flavor. They sent me a watermelon sample and though I don't really like watermelon I did try it before giving it away and it did taste just like the fruit.

Virgin Vapor - I got chocolate flavors and didn't like them at 1st so I'm letting them steep and hoping for the best.

Currently looking forward to checking out the orders I placed yesterday from

Blue Mist vaping

Kick Bass Vapor

Vapealicious

And many more from Vaporbomb

Hoping for good things!! Wish me luck!

Comments

Sorry Duke, hadn't checked my blog in a while.
From Blue Mist I got:
black forest cake - smells awesome, but had a kind of chemical taste, put it away for now.
strawberry citrus - smells and vapes good
buttercream cupcake - not much scent, vapes ok but has a slightly chemical taste.
blueberry muffin - has a chemical & cinnamon smell so i haven't tried it
cake batter - has a cinnamon scent so i haven't even tried it

I'll try the cake batter and blueberry muffin when i get new atty's, after smelling the cinnamon i didn't want to put it in my tanks and risk cracking.

I've been hoping the chemical smell/taste will die out, but even now they all still have that scent, even after steeping with the cap off, so I may just sell these and wash my hands of blue mist. Sad as I had heard great things, guess it just wasn't for me.

Juice Updates from my shopping mentioned here..

VapeALicious
Vape Heaven - OMG I love it. It's pixie stix & sweettarts all rolled into one. Not my all day vape, but a great break from my other flavors.
Razzle Dazzle Berry - Really nice flavor.
I'm impressed! I really like these juices!

Kick Bass Vapor
Waffles - really great flavor. Not as strong on the syrup as vaporbomb, but very good all on its own.
Candy Bar- Not bad, but not my favorite.. I think I just don't like the nutty flavors
Troll Bridge Cookie - My other Go-To vape. I alternate this with the VaporBomb waffle. Not overly sweet, but it is incredibly delicious. I don't really get a chocolate chip cookie flavor, in fact I can't really explain what I taste in this I just know that I love it and want to buy it by the gallon!

My Impression of Blue Mist is above in my previous reply, sadly I was not impressed

VaporBomb
Duh I got more waffle! lol still good!
New Blueberry - a little strong on its own, but I have mixed it with a few flavors that I had found bland before and it is GREAT! I recommend that anyone who likes blueberry keeps this on hand to add to flavors that don't have enough oomph, a little goes a long way!
Orange - it's flavor matches the name, I love it.
New Grape - again, flavor matches its name and it's great.
Strawberry - true to its name, and very good all on its own.

I'm a chocolate freak so I got some double dutch chocolate and some white chocolate in hopes that I could find a chocolate that I actually like. I cannot vape them by themselves, but like with the blueberry they can be added to other flavors to make everything better. Just a personal thing, nothing wrong with the flavors, I just need them to be in a coffee or baked goods blend for me to like vaping chocolate.

Just got my order of samples from BlueMist. I made a mistake and took just the blueberry muffin with me to work. So far this is the most unpleasant juice I have tried. I still vaped it but about half of what I normally do. Why on earth is there a cinnamon red hot note to it.. Also it tastes a bit like .. soap or blue sweet tarts .. which i think tastes like soap. At any rate. It tastes very artificial and has a cinnamon note.
Maybe someone would like it but not me!
Maybe It will get better after months of steeping ;-)

Blog entry information

Author
DeviantDe
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from DeviantDe