update of my thoughts

I have been on this forum for awhile now. I have contributed my bits and pieces. I often click the follow ( for Canadian posters) button. I feel that I "know" some posters enough to sit down and have tea- interesting.

vaping truly is the miracle answer to tobacco, unfortunately I believe it will be killed by multinational greed and government interference.

I would like to see vape clinics and teaching sessions, I would like to see it open to those over 13 years old. I am still not totally convinced that BT is not at the root of the movement. BP has been pumping out NRT for years, it is basically ineffective- in the early days gums and patches were doctor prescribed only.

I DIY thinking it will somehow be protective for me but I believe "they" either BT, BP or Monsanto are already tinkering with the genetics of the tobacco plant so of course unless I can find a way to grow my own burley and extract the nic I am once again at the mercy of those who profit

I read an interesting tid bit regarding ammonia - 'twas added to the cigarette in order to trick the government requirement testing for lower tar. Sadly that which government attempts to control leads to more problems than less apparently ammonia addition while tricking the low tar regulations also had the effect of increasing the addiction factor of the cigarette. ( this info seems to be regarding American smokes - Canadian smokes have always tasted different)
Reactions: bigrobbie

Comments

Hi, Carolyn. I do believe we are acquainted through the FPN forums. :) Correct me if I'm wrong.
-Escribo

Blog entry information

Author
Caro123
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in ECF Blogs

More entries from Caro123