New Krave Coming 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
http://www.kraveit.com/

The rechargeable is the same size as the njoy King. I liked it very much and then the carts sent became bad. This is a new style so I will give it a shot when available. They are also going to be offering a 5 pack disposable for $20. That's $10.00 less then njoy King 5 pack but only 18mg.

Just a heads up and dear mods, please remove if not permitted.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
OK, thanks. Not sure I'd want to get a set, then, although the price is good. I'd want options from other places on replacement cartos...

The only other options for real sized rechargeable as an FYI is....
ePuffer Colibri - carts are hit or miss and the new ash tip batteries are really bad.
Neo - carts are horrid after about 6 puffs. This was a kit I was thrilled with until I received carts. Ugh!
Slightly larger would be Blu original but using the Modern Vapor Sidesho carts (pre or blank) Better performance then Blu carts.

PS. All new Kraves glow white at tip. Grr!! Kind of a deal breaker for me. I like amber/natural looking glow.

Last edited:

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Dawn where is this new rechargeable you speak of?

is this it here http://www.kraveit.com/starter-kits/krave-king-starter or is it not on the site yet?

Right on the page/link you just shared lol but they are not available until Jan 2014. That's what it says when you add to cart.
Untitled.jpg

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
Ah ok cool lol.

I hope its a good and has a soft tip.

A good mini rechargeable cigalike is definitely needed in the industry!

I can deal with the white tip. But judging from their facebook page, I dont have high hopes of it being that good.

The original kit that I wrote about on here (a few threads down) was not being sold on their site but it was the very same kit, only with a black case and orange led/ash tip but marked as Krave. Sold by Krave King Rechargeable King Size E-Cig Kit. The battery was fine. The carts didn't have much punch or vapor to them but I would remove the wadding and simply drip with them and then it would be nice. Then, I got new carts in the mail and they were not so good and hard to get the cap off. Same story over and over. The only difference in this 2014 model is looks (all white) but that's based on not trying them yet since not available yet. I do not have high hopes on theses as well but will try and report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread