question about the sweet tart candy flavoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

bizzy511

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
garden grove ca
I read an old post on ecf about a sweettarts candy recipe ( http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/140674-demultas-sweet-tarts.html ). Ingredients used were blueberry extra and red bull energy drink. That recipe was posted like 3 years ago, but I also noticed that I can also just order the sweettarts flavoring. Is there a difference between the two methods? If I only get the sweettart flavoring would I need to add anything else?

Thank you

bizzy511

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
garden grove ca
I have not tried that old recipe, I am guessing it was before TPA came out with their Sweet Tart Flavor. Its pretty good on its own and if you add red bull energy flavor to it tastes like Spree Candy to me :)

thank you! I haven't had sprees in a long time. I know this might not make sense, but does the sweet tart from TFA just taste sweet and tart, or does it have that candy taste to it? like for example if you were to crush a sweet tart candy into powder. does it taste like it has the powder? I've tried other sweet tart flavorings before, but none have that candy powder taste.

keonee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2013
USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread