Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a sour fruity liquid that someone may have. This is usually one of my favorite flavors in candy so I thought why not?! Might as well see if someone has Like Sour patch Kids e-liquid, or Warhead Frenzy e-liquid, or Crybaby Tearsters e-liquid?!! Hehe

A man can dream right? I'll keep my fingers crossed and see if anyone knows of any?! Mmmmmmm it does sound delicious tho hehe.

-Tito

Reactions: Jason101

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Hey guys,
I was just wondering if anyone knew of a sour fruity liquid that someone may have. This is usually one of my favorite flavors in candy so I thought why not?! Might as well see if someone has Like Sour patch Kids E-liquid, or Warhead Frenzy E-liquid, or Crybaby Tearsters E-liquid?!! Hehe

A man can dream right? I'll keep my fingers crossed and see if anyone knows of any?! Mmmmmmm it does sound delicious tho hehe.

-Tito

Dou--closest I have gotten to anything like that is Cranberry by Lorann--it has sort of a sour fruity flavor but along the Cranberry flavor line--Sun

UkUsa

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2008
Smalltown Iowa, USA
Hey, Lorann sells this, i don' know what the ingrediants are though. You may want to email them and find out.

https://www.lorannoils.com/p-9000-tart-sour-flavor-boost.aspx

6035.jpg

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
I'd noticed this when browsing through their flavors. It is posted in the bottom right hand corner.

Think it was real cheap for 1oz. I need to order some english toffee some day so maybe i'll get an oz to try it out.

UkUSa --maybe using this to cut the VG (if it is viable with the atomizer) would give some needed Kick for a throat hit--like I said--I will ring them up tomm and see what the ingrediant list is and post when I know---Sun

section817

Feb 21, 2009
Ft.worth,Tx
im still letting people sample my "nerds" flavored liquid its sweet coming in and tart going out...different stuff. Jeff from janty tried my bubble gum flavor and loved it, right now the best taste im working with is a laffy taffy banana flavor with the RY4 from janty,tastes almost like a caramel covered banana, a very mellow taste. im going to make up some caramel apple here in a minute ill let yall know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread