• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

APO verified Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjtown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
armed forces europe
ive only ever had 1 site turn me back

verified:
juice and stuff
ejuicemonkeys very quick, has coupon 'hero' for free bottle, almost always extra freebies
apolloecigs very quick
batteries:
fasttech hellish shipping time

im currently waiting on like 20 packages from almost as many venders, so will update as they come in

Borescoped

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Minot, ND
No real need for a sticky, It's rare for a US supplier to not ship to an APO/FPO address.

I've run across a few, but their names escape me at the moment. Probably because I intentionally forgot them because they wouldn't ship APO. I always verify first just to be safe.

Guma

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Tampa, FL
Yea I come across way fewer sits that don't ship to APO than those that do. In fact over the last 2 weeks of scouring the interwebz and placing orders, I have only seen 2 sites that didn't ship to APO. Now that could have been due to me being a first time customer and some sites will only ship to billing address on your first order. That I do understand.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Over the years I've had a few companies that wouldn't ship FPO and I refuse to give them my business. All the vape shops that I've been interested in buying from will ship. Hoosier e-cig and myvaporstore are a couple that I've used and so far they've done good - just have to get USPS and MPS to speed up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread