whats the best e-cig for vape & batt life???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hondo69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Austin, Texas
www.xt9ecigs.com
All models that look like standard cigs are called "minis" because they use the smallest batteries. I bought and borrowed a number of brands before I found one with decent staying power.

Also, a few of the brands I bought had a dud for a battery and had to be returned but the replacements ended up working OK. Eventually I stepped up to a Riva 510 with larger battery and have been happy since.

leftfeild

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2011
Scotland
Well, there's so many options out there but most would say to get an ego or riva:

Ego- Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - eGo
Riva- Electronic Cigarette - Starter Kits - Riva 510

I'd say the Riva has a little edge over the ego because it's regulated at a slighly higher voltage (3.7v compared to 3.4v) but they're essentially the same.

The 650mAh batteries last me all day and it's really not much bigger than a superking, just fatter: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/leftfeild/capon.jpg (ego next to a volt pv)

Click the discount code on the top of libertyflights for 10% off as well!

By the way there's also a 510 to 808/901 adapter out there too: Mods - E-Cig Multi Adapters That way you can keep using your 901 cartomisers or try out the many, many options a 510 threaded device has.

I use the ego with an 808 adapter so I can use 808 cartomisers on it and still use my volt with its 808 cartomisers. I save money just buying one set of cartomisers this way.

So yeah, all I'm saying is you don't need the whole kit, if you want you can get a set of batteries, a charger and an adapter and there you go, compatable gear that's going to last a ton longer in battery life, though it wouldn't hurt to get a whole kit for the atomisers and stuff that comes with it. More spare things to keep you going!

wv2win

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2009
GA by way of WV
If you are in the us, go to the liberty-flights.com home page, there is an icon in the upper left for 20% discount instead of 10.

For a small step up, I would suggest the E-Power from either Liberty Flights or MadVapes. The batteries last much longer and only cost (when you buy them from the right place) about $3.95 each.

But these "next step up" PV's by far do not provide the "best" battery life, throat hit or consistency of the top of the line models. My PV provides 21+ hours on a charge and is one of the best for consistency and throat hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread