• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Brick and Mortar stores in or near Ocean County NJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Hi Everyone. I'm hoping somebody can help me out. I'm looking for some stores near Manchester Township, NJ that sell e-liquid. It looks like I've finally convinced my sister-in-law to give vaping a try. I'm going to send her an eGo kit and some sample liquid, but her preference would be to go into a store and buy her e-liquid instead of ordering it over the internet. Do any of you know of any stores that are reasonably close to Ocean County? Thanks for any info you can give. I'm excited to get her started and want to make sure this is as easy and as comfortable for her as possible to keep up at least in the beginning until she gets more comfortable with the idea of ordering from any of the great vendors here on the ECF.

Thanks in advance and happy vaping! :vapor:

iceberg

Jul 8, 2010
New Jersey
9 South Oddities
Tuckerton, New Jersey

I live in ocean county too, so far this is the closest I've found. I haven't made the drive yet only because I've been vaping for 3 years and I find ordering online very easy. However I would love to find a store front with good products in my town. They have a Facebook page too. I think it's about a 45 min drive from brick, I'm also in brick. Good luck and be sure to let us know if you find a place closer!

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Hi iceberg, thanks for the reply. I told my sister-in-law about the place in Tuckerton. She told me she just heard about a place in Lakewood, but couldn't remember the name. As soon as I get it from her I'll post it here. Maybe it will help someone out in a pinch.

I agree, online ordering or even over the phone with ECF vendors is so easy and convenient. The problem is, my sister-in-law may be one of the last people in the civilized world that doesn't have an internet connection at home. :blink:

DoubleHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
New Jersey
Hi iceberg, thanks for the reply. I told my sister-in-law about the place in Tuckerton. She told me she just heard about a place in Lakewood, but couldn't remember the name. As soon as I get it from her I'll post it here. Maybe it will help someone out in a pinch.

I agree, online ordering or even over the phone with ECF vendors is so easy and convenient. The problem is, my sister-in-law may be one of the last people in the civilized world that doesn't have an internet connection at home. :blink:

Maybe she is talking about Esmoke who are based out of Lakewood on Prospect Rd. I would not recommend their products.

DoubleHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
New Jersey
Thanks for that. I talked to her yesterday and she was still figuring out what store it is. I'll tell her not to bother.

You are welcome, I have their products as I know someone higher up in the company but the quality is just not there. You can go to their warehouse and buy from them, but they use the same batt types as Green Smoke, their cartos are so so, and their juice is just so so. I am also looking for places though here in NJ, so if you find one let me know also :) Tuckerton is a bit of a drive for me. Around 40 miles. I would kind of rather just pay shipping :)

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
I live in Wall twp, which as you Brick residents know is just one town over from you guys. So the past week I've decided to take the drive to 9 South Oddities in Tuckerton (twice), it's a very simple drive, about 40 minutes down The Parkway, exit 58 (seems far but really isn't too bad) and it's right there, great prices on juice, $5-5mL $15-30mL. I recommend his pineapple, it is a very pungent pineapple taste (delicious). he has over 50 extracts and will add any extract flavor into your juice for just $1! The only thing is I would not recommend buying any cartomizers from there unless he is selling by the pack, he had a few CE2 XL clearomizers and he was charging $7 for a single XL clearomizer WOW is that alot, and he was charging $5 for a single regular clearomizer.
So I would highly recommend taking the drive if your just 40 minutes away to check out his juice. I would give him a call in advance and see when he's getting a nice shipment in, just so you know he's gonna be fully stocked when you decide to take the drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread