• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Any Brick And Mortar Stores in Western, PA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it took me from pittsburgh about 2 - 2.5 hours to get there, got a black silver bullet with a black button, got 30 ml's of apple frost, two aw imr 18650's, smoktech tank, two boxes of cartomizers, and a aluminum flat drip tip. didn't bring a pv with me but vaped the whole way home. really lovin the silver bullet. and the apple frost. spent like 180 bucks lol. they need to open one in pittsburgh i would go there every weekend. There juice is really smooth even for being 24 mg, Its not bad just basically a counter awith a glass case but they pretty much have everything they carry i was thinking about getting a kick but after talking to the guy there i decided against it, they seem real honest and helpful. everyone from the pittsburgh area needs to get together hang out and do road trips to the differnt "local"(lol) venders like altsmoke, Btw if anyone likes smokeless images stuff they carry it in the store

Last edited:

Michaaar

Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
Pittsburgh
There are two B&M stores in the pittsburgh area that I am aware of. KommonCentz on Homeville rd in west miffling. They are a Riva dealer with some 510 stuff and a good variety of juices, owners name is Terry. (KommonCentz.com) and the other is aWearness on Butler St in Pittsburgh itself, a totally wicked outlet with some nifty clothing as their staple. (5171 Butler st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread