Buzz Pro II and Buzz Pro Lightning BOTH APPROVED BY ECF !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Notcigs has been notified by Rolygate that Both designs ( straight slot and lightning bolt ) have been APPROVED by ECF according to the NEW specs posted by them .

SO the Buzz Line is now a SAFE mod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

82101d1330654359t-new-ecf-approved-.jpg
82102d1330654372t-new-ecf-approved-.jpg
82113d1330655265t-new-ecf-approved-.jpg

Mookie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2011
Rochester, NY
I've just starting to look at the Buzz Pro and the IPro. I'm a little confused now. Is the BP II and IP Lightening new products that aren't available yet? When will they be available? I love the lightening bolt design!

Now for what you will probably think of as a silly question. I want to move up to a vv and these are looking good to me. but......being a petite woman I don't want a massive cigar tube that makes me look like a truck driver! Which size would you recommend for me?

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Mookie, I believe Mike was looking at some time in May for the BP II, I'm not sure if he plans to redo the IPro vents at the same timeline. He's out of town this week but we'll get more info soon.

As far as making your choice, both PVs are very classy now that the Buzz pro no longer has the knurling on the tube. My BP is 6 & 3/4" including tank and drip tip, the IPro is a bit slimmer but also a bit longer. I'm not petite at 5'7" but I love the fit and feel of the BP in my hand :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Any chance of larger pics Bov?

I'd like to see where the adjustment dial is at.

TT

I'm sorry I missed you question TT :( Like Nom said, you can kinda see it in that first pic. Hopefully Mike will get some more pics out as these get machined. I believe he said they'll start production in May.

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
I have a question that you may be able to answer here....

E-cigarette companies who have SGS certifications on their products have all met or surpassed the necessary stress tests on their batteries to ensure that they are safe to use for their intended purpose.

Do Buzz mods (as well as any other mods) have SGS certification?

Electrical Safety and Safety Certification Marks by SGS

Last edited:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Retird, if I'm not mistaken Rolygate mentioned something about SGS cert. regarding e-eigs in his interview with HiFi on last night's show VTTalk

Let me see if I can find the section where it was discussed and come back with a better answer :)

ETA: Roly was talking about CE cert. testing and what he would like to see, check around the 58minute mark. If you have time, it would be great to listen to the whole show. Buzzkill (Mike Buzzetti) was a guest speaker :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread