Albany GA new vaping shop open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noxdrako

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2010
Ocala fl
I have been using ecigs for a little over a year now and have been buying online.. Just a few days ago a shop opened in my area and I finally got my roommate, who always hated my liquids, to sample some. He decided on a flavor he liked, and says he will give it a serious try when he is out of his last pack. Here is to success for him as well as the new local shop.

http://www.albanyherald.com/news/2012/apr/14/smokeless-cigarette-shop-ready-open/

If you happen to be in southwest Georgia they are real nice people there. Hope this post is in the right place as well.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
Awesome Vapor recently opened a store
in Cumming, GA (North of Atlanta)
AwesomeVapor.jpg
Website LINK

Beans

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Missoula Montana
Congrats, that's wonderful news. But I wonder why they stated "Unfortunately ecigarettes are just as addicting as the real kind" That's simply not true, many people including myself have gotten rid of nic all together or are cutting down to very low levels. It just seems like the wrong kind of advertisement for our movement......Any how that's my rant for the day :) Congrats again.

Petrodus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2010
Midwest
Congrats, that's wonderful news. But I wonder why they stated "Unfortunately ecigarettes are just as addicting as the real kind" That's simply not true, many people including myself have gotten rid of nic all together or are cutting down to very low levels. It just seems like the wrong kind of advertisement for our movement......Any how that's my rant for the day :) Congrats again.
I noticed the same comment about Addiction in the True Vapor article.
Warning Sarcasm
Probably due to a Political Correctness Law ...
You have to include at least 1 or more lies or slams against e-cigs
in order get a publisher to agree to allow a positive e-cig article
to go to press
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread