Just a thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Standpoint

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2011
South St. Paul, MN
Visited your store on Friday afternoon. Got myself an eGo Twist, some accessories, and a couple of liquids. It's really nice to have a brick and mortar store relatively close, and I now know that if I need a vivi atomizer or something quickly, I can just run down and get it in about 20 minutes. It was awesome to see that you carried a couple of different mods - provape, lavatube, zmax, etc. I know that when I do decide to pick one of them up, I'm heading to your store to do so. Right now, I'm deciding between the zmax or provari for my own Christmas gift :) Is the zmax you sell what people are referring to as the 'V2'?

Really like the liquid I got - the KY4 and Kentucky Premium blend.

Thanks again for having a physical store in MN!

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Visited your store on Friday afternoon. Got myself an eGo Twist, some accessories, and a couple of liquids. It's really nice to have a brick and mortar store relatively close, and I now know that if I need a vivi atomizer or something quickly, I can just run down and get it in about 20 minutes. It was awesome to see that you carried a couple of different mods - provape, lavatube, zmax, etc. I know that when I do decide to pick one of them up, I'm heading to your store to do so. Right now, I'm deciding between the zmax or provari for my own Christmas gift :) Is the zmax you sell what people are referring to as the 'V2'?

Really like the liquid I got - the KY4 and Kentucky Premium blend.

Thanks again for having a physical store in MN!

Thank you for stopping in, it was great to meet you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread