Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Don't like the new alert system, don't like the new avatar box nor the ECF logo...:(
Me 3. :)
Another thing is, every time I return to a page, it flips down to the bottom of the page or somewhere that I don't want to be. :(

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
FWIW, I found out while we were down that egrip coils, while they work just fine in the GS Airs do not work in the GS Air-M's but I didn't try changing out the center pin.
I wouldn't have thought that there would be that much difference?
In what way don't they work?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I wouldn't have thought that there would be that much difference?
In what way don't they work?
They are too tall. They won't screw in. That's why I think if I changed the center pin they will work but I don't want to get started changing them out in fear of mixing them and not knowing which is which.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
To solve the problem I put all of my GS Airs and the egrip coils in one place. That way, I'll know I can use them. I really need to do a marathon rebuild session at some point in time this weekend. All of my rebuilt coils have been used, abused and need to be redone.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Good morning, Air Heads and fellow travellers.
Getting used to the new forum software. So far it is doing
more or less what I want it to do. If anyone can tell me where to
find a XenForo user manual or equivalent, I'd be in your debt; the "Help"
function is sparse, to put it kindly.

And now...what not a single one of you has been anxiously waiting for...
yet another pet peeve.:cool:
I come here to enjoy your good company and your written thoughts, news, knowledge.
That now comes with an enormous amount of visual clutter. I don't mean the graphics
you choose to post, but all the forum 'overhead'.
Would you like another of my inner peeves? Hmmmm.... didn't think so.
OK, here it is. 1) clicked on the smilie icon 2)got pop-up with all the darling faces 3) clicked on the one I wanted, and it was properly inserted into this message, but. 5):cry: the damned window with dozens of faces did not then disappear.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
To solve the problem I put all of my GS Airs and the egrip coils in one place. That way, I'll know I can use them. I really need to do a marathon rebuild session at some point in time this weekend. All of my rebuilt coils have been used, abused and need to be redone.
At my age, that sounds like a good weekend! :thumb:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
That now comes with an enormous amount of visual clutter. I don't mean the graphics
you choose to post, but all the forum 'overhead'.

Would you like another of my inner peeves? Hmmmm.... didn't think so.
OK, here it is. 1) clicked on the smilie icon 2)got pop-up with all the darling faces 3) clicked on the one I wanted, and it was properly inserted into this message, but. 5):cry: the damned window with dozens of faces did not then disappear.
Good Mornin'! Would be nice if it slunk away after you used the smilie function...

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
:rolleyes::yawn::grr: testing. Click the face button again and it goes away! :banana:
YES!:laugh: You're my Hero!
fzbo1.gif

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Good morning Air Heads. My husband and I decided to have a quick weekend get away in San Antonio. We went to a local vape shop because it was close by and they had a large selection of different juice brands I've read about. Five Pawns, Seduce Juice, Halo, Alien, Suicide Bunny, Space Jam..it was a taster nirvana and overload. I received two inquiries about my "rig" so far. A worker at the shop was interested in my tank and hadn't seen the GS M. She was using an Istick as well with the mini nautilus and was definitely interested. Another interest, strangely enough, was at a cigar shop. A worker there smokes cigars and vapes and was getting ready to upgrade his gear. Isn't that weird?

Do you find it strange that someone wants to try your rig?

I walked away with two 30ml of Seduce Juice' s Snake Venom and White Walker. 100% vg so we will see how the coils handle that!

Oh the new software seems nice. On my pad and not a computer so far so good.

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Good morning Air Heads. My husband and I decided to have a quick weekend get away in San Antonio. We went to a local vape shop because it was close by and they had a large selection of different juice brands I've read about. Five Pawns, Seduce Juice, Halo, Alien, Suicide Bunny, Space Jam..it was a taster nirvana and overload. I received two inquiries about my "rig" so far. A worker at the shop was interested in my tank and hadn't seen the GS M. She was using an Istick as well with the mini nautilus and was definitely interested. Another interest, strangely enough, was at a cigar shop. A worker there smokes cigars and vapes and was getting ready to upgrade his gear. Isn't that weird?

I walked away with two 30ml of Seduce Juice' s Snake Venom and White Walker. 100% vg so we will send how the coils handle that!

Never had anyone want to try my stuff before and I'm not sure I'd let them...
I'm interested in your take on the Seduce Juice....I'm always on the lookout for new tastes.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

I walked away with two 30ml of Seduce Juice' s Snake Venom and White Walker. 100% vg so we will see how the coils handle that!

Very cool that the shop didn't put down what you were using and were curious about it!

I know right! But I have sooo much other stuff that needs to be done that it may not happen this weekend. :(

Vape is all, nothing else matters, the vape is all! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread