Atomizers, Carts, and Tanks Recommendations for iStick 50w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
Just ordered my iStick 50W with the eleaf GS-Air, SO EXCITED !!!

So other than the GS Air, any other recommendations you guys recommend?

I will probably get the clone ones at fasttech.com since they're cheaper and I don't need it right away since I'll be using the GS Air.

Does the iStick use only atomizers, carts, clearo's or tanks? Which one should I stick with for best results?

In the future I will also want to drip too.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Considering the iStick fires between 2.0-10.0 volts and can support resistances between 0.2-5.0 ohms, it is completely up to you. The iStick 50W is as close to an every-man (or woman) device as you can get. Anything with a 510 or eGo connection will work.

I gotta agree with my friend Spaceballsrules.

With tanks or clearos or glass, look at the price and availability of coils as well. It sux to have a great tank and no replacement coils.

I would get bottom feed tanks of 2 to 5ml size.

Just stick to the 510 connections or the ego connections. ;)

If you can screw it, you can vape it.

You can even get a flashlight head!!!

510 Cree XP-E R2 3-Mode 280-Lumen Pure White LED Flashlight

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
I gotta agree with my friend Spaceballsrules.

With tanks or clearos or glass, look at the price and availability of coils as well. It sux to have a great tank and no replacement coils.

I would get bottom feed tanks of 2 to 5ml size.

Just stick to the 510 connections or the ego connections. ;)

If you can screw it, you can vape it.

You can even get a flashlight head!!!

510 Cree XP-E R2 3-Mode 280-Lumen Pure White LED Flashlight

Any recommendations for bottom feed tanks of 2 to 5ml size.?

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
Was vaping on the innokin vv v3 with clearo's before it fell down the toilet and toasted it.
Yeah would want to rebuild as it's kind of fun to do it. I want to drip at home but be convenient taking it outside my home.
Should I get a RDA or RBA? Can we drip with RBA? Before I sold my Reos Mod I use to have the RM2 RBA and i were able to drip on it.

So I'm not sure how's this new RDA term different from the RBA/RTA

This obviously isn't your first rodeo. What are you vaping on now? Do you want to build/rebuild? People seem to be loving the GS Air. The iStick 50W is capable of firing almost anything. Help us narrow things down a bit.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Was vaping on the innokin vv v3 with clearo's before it fell down the toilet and toasted it.
Yeah would want to rebuild as it's kind of fun to do it. I want to drip at home but be convenient taking it outside my home.
Should I get a RDA or RBA? Can we drip with RBA? Before I sold my Reos Mod I use to have the RM2 RBA and i were able to drip on it.

So I'm not sure how's this new RDA term different from the RBA/RTA

Many use RTA/RBA interchangeably, where RDA specifically refers to dripping.

I love my Veritas RDA with a single horizontal coil. People are loving the Marquis because of it's flavor, vapor and throat hit. The Marquis is incredibly easy to build.

$10.39 Marquis Style RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NK6feJ_s1U

As for RTAs, I love my Erlkonigin clones. Tiny full-sized holds 6ml. Nano holds 3ml. You can find decent ones for $5-10. Look at Angelcigs.

I've been recommending the SubTank Mini to a lot of people. Approximately $30 gets you an authentic atomizer capable of using both factory heads and an included RTA head. The factory heads are pretty darned good. The RTA head is easy to build. It holds 4.5ml. The FastTech clone ($21, linked below) is getting good reviews as well. Angelcigs is getting a Mini clone in for the same price. The authentic is also readily available in the States for $30ish. I think the SubTank Mini is a great concept and great place to start.

$21.13 SUBTANK Mini Styled BDC Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer - 4.5ml / 0.5ohm (15-30W) / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I know many people are raving about the Kayfun 4. I think it is over-engineered to its detriment. Far too fiddly for me without a clear benefit/reward. The Lemo is really good but 23mm in diameter.

Good luck!

canonikon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
ny
How's the clone Subtank compared to the Authentic one? $12 difference....I can get another RDA or RBA for $12...or some Subtank coils too...should I save that $12?

Many use RTA/RBA interchangeably, where RDA specifically refers to dripping.

I love my Veritas RDA with a single horizontal coil. People are loving the Marquis because of it's flavor, vapor and throat hit. The Marquis is incredibly easy to build.

$10.39 Marquis Style RDA Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer - stainless steel / 22mm diameter at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NK6feJ_s1U

As for RTAs, I love my Erlkonigin clones. Tiny full-sized holds 6ml. Nano holds 3ml. You can find decent ones for $5-10. Look at Angelcigs.

I've been recommending the SubTank Mini to a lot of people. Approximately $30 gets you an authentic atomizer capable of using both factory heads and an included RTA head. The factory heads are pretty darned good. The RTA head is easy to build. It holds 4.5ml. The FastTech clone ($21, linked below) is getting good reviews as well. Angelcigs is getting a Mini clone in for the same price. The authentic is also readily available in the States for $30ish. I think the SubTank Mini is a great concept and great place to start.

$21.13 SUBTANK Mini Styled BDC Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer - 4.5ml / 0.5ohm (15-30W) / stainless steel + glass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I know many people are raving about the Kayfun 4. I think it is over-engineered to its detriment. Far too fiddly for me without a clear benefit/reward. The Lemo is really good but 23mm in diameter.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread