Not open for further replies.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
BTW...thanks to @retired1 and the entire ECF team for a full featured and outstanding Mobile friendly platform. Good by Tapatalk forever. I just spent some time on ECF using my antiquated iPhone 4s + Safari and it blew me away. The rendering and speed was also a pleasant surprise.

:rickroll:

lamarrk

ECF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City), USA
Now - If It would only not show I was "Online" or viewing the thread since I already unchecked "Show your online status" in "My" privacy setting . . . ;)

Your online status is indicated by the small green triangle located in the upper left corner of your avatar. If there's a way that can be changed, we'll let you know. We will be looking at all the issues you bring up, although some will not be addressable.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I think yous guys already know, but leaving a conversation is not yet working properly. It just leads to a blank page at E-Cigarette Forum

I'm sure it will be fixed soon.

And I see you failed to implement that "Must Read Previous Posts Before Asking Questions" feature. :mad: :p

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
So I tried to upload a photo from my phone in in the new mobile version and it wouldn't allow it. Said the file was too large. Any ideas? I use my phone for ECF about 90% of the time. Will this new format eventually work with Tapatalk? Its a lot easier to post pics there.

There's a 1MB limit for uploads, so if the file was larger than that, it will be denied. A workaround for this is to use the Media Gallery and upload to there. You can then link images from there in your posts.

Edited to add - I just noticed the Gallery isn't turned on. >.< Adding that to the list.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
just to prove you CAN teach an old curmudgeon new tricks....:lol:

hehehe as I once saw on a button, ....... "of all the old coots I know......you're the cootest! :)

One of their new perks ;)
Ok......I've been tasked to find out what this is....and no on has answered senior boy yet, to say if he found it. Spill already!!! lol Please don't make me fail in my mission. lol

Edited to add - I just noticed the Gallery isn't turned on. >.< Adding that to the list.

Oh good.........been searchin for that thing! Was fixin to ask about it.

and finally, a bigggggggg hugggggggg
Hug Big Squeeze.gif

and smoochies
Kiss Big Smooch cute.gif

to all of the mods and everyone who has worked (and are still working) so very hard to get this done and answer all the ??'s Y'all are the greatest!! I'm really liking most everything I see here. Have only found one super bummer so far, and that is that counters in sig banners seem to be dead forever
Cry Blow Nose.gif
Many folks use it to bolster their commitment to vaping! But oh well.

Love the new ways to do +quotes, especially being able to do them across threads. and really love that I can once again post by hitting tab then enter, really missed that!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
At the top of the thread, it has some words that say 'Unwatch Thread'. I hope that helps?

oh ok, actually was just coming back to post that I finally figured it out. I had watched threads set for "unread watched threads" rather than "all" but when I switched to "all watched threads" for something else, I saw the check boxes to check them and stop watching them from there.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
To see all watched threads, go to your watched thread link in your account details, and then select View All at the bottom of the list (on the left side).
Is there a way to see all the watched threads, even the 'read' ones as default? I tried looking around in my settings but dont see an option for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread