Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I think it kind of depends on what what ratio you're vaping. I first started with their MAX VG juices and I can see how some would prefer them with a flavor shot. Then I went back to 50/50 (starting getting annoyed with the constant haze in my house) and no flavor shot needed by any means.

Since you vape MAX VG it probably wouldn't hurt.

FCastle

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2014
United States
I'm assuming the extra overdose shot is just extra overdose flavor and not a regular flavor shot. So getting extra strawberry and the overdose shot would probably give you more or less the same strawberry to overdose ratio, just stronger. If you want it to be less custard heavy I'd skip the overdose shot. I'm vaping 50/50 in BVC clearos and for me they need the flavor shot, and I wish I would have ordered extra peach in the Southern Peach as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: inspects

c3scott

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
PA
You are missing out, my two cents for what it is worth. I would not recommend any cheesecake mix. OD w/ caramel is ok I have OD blueberry steeping right now haven't tasted yet. APAM great no extra shot. APAM extra shot steeping tasted once , super, but gonna finish my no extra shot first before I dive in. Crimmy thumbs up for me. Peach my next try I think.

xDarkRelic

Feb 2, 2015
Texas
I have a mini review for them.

I ordered the COPYRIGHTDMCA, 12mg, 60ml, with an extra flavor boost and sweet cream.

When I first got it, it tasted more like Trix Cereal, and not Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA. And the lemon in it was very overpowered. I didn't mind, but it wasn't that great. After going through 2 4ml tanks in my subtank mini, it's steeped and gotten a little darker in color, and tastes wonderful. Just like Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA, and the sweet cream is just delicious.

If you want a cereal vape, I highly recommend this one. I'm probably gonna order Strawberry OD next time, but I'm not to sure.

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
My second order of OD I ordered an extra flavor shot because regular OD didn't have much flavor. I think they have a problem with the consistency of their juice though cause with the extra flavor shot, there is no flavor whatsoever. Even after 2 weeks of steeping there is no flavor. It is also much clearer in color, and thinner than the regular OD. I mixed the two together in a separate bottle 50/50 and the two sat separated in the bottle like oil and water with the extra flavor shot sitting on top of the regular OD. If they offered a triple or quad shot I might give them another chance, but so far I am very unimpressed.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Instead of offering extra shots, a vendor should create juices with the right amount of flavor to begin with... Just my opinion.

Damn straight.

the right amount of flavor varies by preference and VG ratio

They are the Pros mixing it, it's their Job to know the right amount of flavor for the ratio they're mixing.

The should be ashamed for sending a customer juice so damn weak you can hardly tell what flavor it is. And steep your stuff BEFORE you sell it. What would you do if you bought a new car and the dealership said, "You have to park this for 2 weeks Before you can drive it."? They are making their customers Finish their job for them is how I see it.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread