Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Y U M M Y ! ! !

Does she have Bacon?!?

I bet she has Bacon!?!

Here's an update for you. Perhaps we could have a diner and saloon next time?

the_diner_bacon.jpg

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
So I gotta save my old one somewhere, right? Heck, I added it almost 2 years ago, saved it on a computer I don't have anymore and someone created it for me bcoz I'm pretty much useless making my own. Funny how the quit banner worked fine tho.

I just read on the tips and tricks page that the quit banners are never going to work. Something about timing will make them at least a couple of days incorrect.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
A couple days behind, I don't think anyone will mind. I wasn't clear on whether they'd EVER update - that would make people sad...

I just read on the tips and tricks page that the quit banners are never going to work. Something about timing will make them at least a couple of days incorrect.

Reactions: Bassnorma

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
:D I like the new forum format...Ocy love the new thread design. Looking forward to a new thread! Maybe there will be less bar fights in a Diner. ;)

The Flask Squonker is excellent btw...no issues except the cyclone I use has a tiny deck and the nickel builds are interesting. There is not a ton of room for coil...it works though with a 2.5 ID coil if you seat it just right. I love that if I forget to wet the cotton, I don't get a nasty burnt hit. :banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread