Not open for further replies.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Where is this tab of fun you speak of, I can't find it :(

You don't have any infractions?
I've got quite a few.
When you have fun and do naughty things they give you an infraction. It's some point system I didn't bother reading how it works but if you build up enough points you get banned for life.
Kind of like all the bars that keep a xerox of your lic at the front door and behind the bar so they know who not let in.
Not that I know anything about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
I don't understand what this means'

protank o ring (external diameter=16.5mm/L=2.2mm) for protank2$3 , aerotank

That's from their webpage.

Best guess

imagejpg1_zps852da252.jpg

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
I'm the same way with preferring glass; and, wanting to see my liquid.
I have the ehpro v2, the black and an authentic.
The quartz kit has been a royal pain. I bit the billet and put Mtanks on all of them a few weeks back. I tried the quartz kit again tonight; only to be reminded why I don't like them.
Going back to the mtanks. I don't vape any tank crackers anyway, I just like glass.

Where did you get your mtanks? I need one more!

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
Where did you get your mtanks? I need one more!

The ehpro v2 came with one. Them I bought a few more off eGay for 3 bucks a pop. Fastech sells them for 1.32 I only know because I ordered a bunch of supplies from them yesterday and grabbed a few to keep in my box just in case.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
The ehpro v2 came with one. Them I bought a few more off eGay for 3 bucks a pop. Fastech sells them for 1.32 I only know because I ordered a bunch of supplies from them yesterday and grabbed a few to keep in my box just in case.

Ok, thanks!!! That's way cheaper than VapeRev!

JeepR KReapR

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2014
SE Michigan
Oh yes. Anything over 3 oz and they have to be in ziplock bags. This was 3.4 oz and I forgot to put it in checked baggage. I have the pre check thing because I fly way more than I ever want, and they took it. I threw the mother of all fits. People can bring a lighter but I can't keep my face lotion? I know the rules backward and forward, and it was my mistake. I know all their names at Jax airport (unfortunately) and it was a temp filling in. My first thought was "well, if I get put in jail, at least I won't have to make this trip....and work will bail me out for sure". Long story short, I got a check for my lotion. ;)

This is something I haven't even thought about yet...flying with the provari, tanks & juice. I can't imagine being on a business trip for a week or two without them.

I'm assuming carry-on is a complete no-go, can you even pack them? An unidentifiable liquid, battery operated 'trigger' device and kanthal wire & wick. Man if I were the TSA I'd probably torch the bag!!! :evil:

Would a cig-a-like like a G6 work for carry-on or pack in???

I've got some business trips to Dallas and Portland coming up :blink:

...and then, depression set in :(

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
This is something I haven't even thought about yet...flying with the provari, tanks & juice. I can't imagine being on a business trip for a week or two without them.

I'm assuming carry-on is a complete no-go, can you even pack them? An unidentifiable liquid, battery operated 'trigger' device and kanthal wire & wick. Man if I were the TSA I'd probably torch the bag!!! :evil:

My last trip to Phoenix I was too nervous to bring my ProVari and brought my Triton VVs and a bunch of juice. I checked in most of my gear but had in my purse one VV and 2 tanks filled and I got through ok.

But ya, I'm glad I don't travel a lot cuz I'd be too nervous of them taking my stuff or someone pockets it out of my luggage. Good luck on your trips!!!

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014

My stepson just got back from 2 weeks in Europe and he was able to pack a few bottles of cologne and his chick had packed quite a few bottles of lotion and had no trouble.
I would still call the airline to verify to name sure considering it was a bunch of high school kids with a tour group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread