Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
On my desk right now are 9 ProVari, 2 istick 20s, an istick 50. And then there is my mod stand.....You've got to buy much more to keep up to me, and many of us here. LOL. :pervy:

ETA: That smiley is pretty creepy. Sorry.

i would have to hide those mods from my husband! that's too many too hide :)
now tanks and drippers, i can hide those hahaha.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
LOL!!! You don't need an excuse for more unless you have someone who watches your spending!

yes, my husband thinks i have enough mods for now.
it's ok though. he bought them all. i forgot i still have my two gp paps lux. i never use them tho.

Reactions: FringeChief68

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
i would have to hide those mods from my husband! that's too many too hide :)
now tanks and drippers, i can hide those hahaha.
I only have to hide stuff from my *friends* ..... Folks who will run to buy a pack of cigarettes @ $10 a whoop but won't spend the same amount on a bottle of juice that would last longer. They show up here like they've hit pay dirt.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
This one's pretty good too.
I guess they're optimizing the Delrin "Christian" tip to match a different search than some of the other tips...

short-no-lines-ss-562x562.jpg

Reactions: AstroTurf

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
desktop. I'm almost always on a PC or laptop or both...
All of a sudden, it looked like this - big waste of space and hard to move things or see what was where...now it's back to looking like little icons/files in folders.

bookmarks1.jpg

google-chrome-tabbed-bookmark.jpg

Was that desktop or mobile?

Reactions: ScandaLeX

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
desktop. I'm almost always on a PC or laptop or both...
All of a sudden, it looked like this - big waste of space and hard to move things or see what was where...now it's back to looking like little icons/files in folders.

bookmarks1.jpg

google-chrome-tabbed-bookmark.jpg

I bet Chiefs Desktop and folder names are a whole lot different.....:facepalm::shock:
whistling.png

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi. Looking around for myself and the Old Way of Things. This will probably work out just fine but I hate having to learn new stuff to do what I was doing just fine a few days ago. The trophies is a joke, so is moods; mine changes enough that I would have to update it way too often for it to be of any use to me or anyone else. It is a little confusing and disorienting.

I wish I could change this horrid white background. I do not need a migraine trigger. Has anyone found a way to change the background color?

Glad to find you all here and posting.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hi. Looking around for myself and the Old Way of Things. This will probably work out just fine but I hate having to learn new stuff to do what I was doing just fine a few days ago. The trophies is a joke, so is moods; mine changes enough that I would have to update it way too often for it to be of any use to me or anyone else. It is a little confusing and disorienting.

I wish I could change this horrid white background. I do not need a migraine trigger. Has anyone found a way to change the background color?

Glad to find you all here and posting.

You can lower the brightness of your monitor. It makes the text a little harder to read, but takes the edge off the background. I read somewhere they are going to have a black background soon, but, for me, those are worse. If I open another window - going from black to a regular light page - my eyes bleed.

Last edited:
Reactions: ItTechy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread