Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
yeh. i still cant figger out how the permalink is useful (asuming we're talking about that weird thing to the left of "Like"

also haven't figured out how to post a pic from my computer, without resorting to photobucket or imgur

Click on it, it will show a list of icons at the bottom of the dialog box. One of those is an orange box with a white cross in it. Click on that. You can then pick favorites and it'll bring up another dialog and you hit Ctrl-D to save it to your bookmarks. Quite intuitive if you ask me :)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Click on it, it will show a list of icons at the bottom of the dialog box. One of those is an orange box with a white cross in it. Click on that. You can then pick favorites and it'll bring up another dialog and you hit Ctrl-D to save it to your bookmarks. Quite intuitive if you ask me :)
Awesome!! Thanks!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

nope. i see no icons or orange box or cross. are we talking about the same thing?

what i'm referring to is the thing to the left of "Like Quote Reply Top" it looks like a twitter icon followed by an f in bold, then g# and some numbers

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Reactions: kkay59

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
nope. i see no icons or orange box or cross. are we talking about the same thing?

what i'm referring to is the thing to the left of "Like Quote Reply Top" it looks like a twitter icon followed by an f in bold, then g# and some numbers
Jup, it worked for me, when I clicked on the post number there, it had a box that had twitter, fb stuff etc. One of em is a star. The star is for favs. If you click it, it'll tell ya to do ctrl + D when I did that, it pulled up a box to ask which folder I wanted it in.

dunno if a different OS would be diff. I'm using chrome

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
((((((Misswish))))))))) hiya hun!! Wahooo. there's some great folks here huh! Y'all misswish is one of our porchers!! As to atty's there are a whole slew of em. Do you like lower watt, mouth to lung inhales, or clouds? single or dual coil? You'll have to use tiny single coil atties on that one unless you get it milled down, but, if you do that, then you'll have a whole slew to pick from. Plus now, they have 9A 14500 batteries.

Hi ya, ((((Deb)))!! I'm a tootle puffer, so low watts for me. Mouth to lung, flavor chaser, single coil. I think I'll wait to have it milled down. I am so excited to get to squonking! I just need to get an atty and start practicing. And learning stuff. This Reo community is a world of it's own.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Hi ya, ((((Deb)))!! I'm a tootle puffer, so low watts for me. Mouth to lung, flavor chaser, single coil. I think I'll wait to have it milled down. I am so excited to get to squonking! I just need to get an atty and start practicing. And learning stuff. This Reo community is a world of it's own.
derrrr that's right, I forgot! lol I think you'll really love it! most folks who do mtl really love the rm2. Links aren't working so great right now, and I don't know if the milled rm2 works on the 14500 or not. someone else will know. But yeah if you can get the mini milled, that'll open up a lot of options for ya. I'm hopin my son will do that with mine for mother's day/bday plus the new 510 and the new contacts.

Who here knows if the ERA will fit on a 14500??

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Jup, it worked for me, when I clicked on the post number there, it had a box that had twitter, fb stuff etc. One of em is a star. The star is for favs. If you click it, it'll tell ya to do ctrl + D when I did that, it pulled up a box to ask which folder I wanted it in.

dunno if a different OS would be diff. I'm using chrome

here's what i get in firefox
aaaa.jpg

Reactions: malkuth

misswish1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
NM
Single coil - MTL - flavour chaser....what's your budget? I'm currently at Igo or RM2, but for more cash, we can think of other things :D

T

derrrr that's right, I forgot! lol I think you'll really love it! most folks who do mtl really love the rm2. Links aren't working so great right now, and I don't know if the milled rm2 works on the 14500 or not. someone else will know. But yeah if you can get the mini milled, that'll open up a lot of options for ya. I'm hopin my son will do that with mine for mother's day/bday plus the new 510 and the new contacts.

Who here knows if the ERA will fit on a 14500??

Thanks! I'll go take a look at the RM2 & Igo. I think there are some vids on Rob's site, too, I'll need to watch those. I really appreciate the help!

Reactions: Slots

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Hmm - mine looks just like yours, EXCEPT there IS an orange + to the left of "share this post" and it lets you bookmark (or social-share) the link to the post.

I guess FF doesn't do it..I'm using Chrome.

here's what i get in firefox
View attachment 453471

Reactions: MamaTried
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread