Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I don't know if I'm super sensitive or what, but I can't seem to get over the wood smell. Did an over night coffe nap, then followed by a two day stint in the grounds but I'm still smelling it, and worse tasting it in my vape. Any other suggestions?

Waxing it with Howards made most of the smell in my curly oak go away immediately.

AmnNate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
So, anybody know the amp limit for the switch? It seems that if I turn a carto or atty up too high, it just plain won't fire. I keep thinking I blew the coil, but it still makes a tiny little hissing sound when fired, but no vapor. Turn the wheel down a good bit and it suddenly works again. It's kinda like using the Lavatube I used to have. You have to slowly chase the highest it'll let you go right before it doesn't hit any more. Is it just me? Anyone else having strange firing issues. I wouldn't say it's a problem or it's broken, just weird, I guess.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
So, anybody know the amp limit for the switch? It seems that if I turn a carto or atty up too high, it just plain won't fire

IIRC the electronics cut out at around 3.3 amps or so. Been a while since I've lurked over in Buzz's forum, but I'm pretty sure that was the spec on his circuit. What ohm range are you using on there?

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
It just shipped!

Hello Pietro,

Your package from REOSMODS LLC is on its way.

Blaze is in route boys and girls :banana:

After over a month of scheming ,planning and strategizing then the agony of sale night to only first to be disappointed and then happiness is a lot to go thru. Im soooooo happy for you buddy but next time your on your own. :lol:

congratsthumbs.gif

AmnNate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
Charleston, SC
IIRC the electronics cut out at around 3.3 amps or so. Been a while since I've lurked over in Buzz's forum, but I'm pretty sure that was the spec on his circuit. What ohm range are you using on there?

That makes sense. I didn't think it was a 2amp limit. I'm using everything from a 1.8 ressurector to a 2.5 306 atty. I was just curious since I didn't think it would cut out at all. I figured it would just blow out a coil. It's probably better/safer this way anyhow. Thanks.

The regulator limit is 15w.

You can take 2 ohm all the way to 5.5v, or 1.5 ohm to about 4.7v.

I don't have an inline voltmeter, but that sounds just about right. I'll admit I like to crank up the heat a bit when I've been drinking and I couldn't get it but so hot on the VV Wood. Thanks for the info. I think the most cutoffs were from an older 2ohm boge carto, it may be on it's way out though. I still love the amazing performance of this thing. It's a whole new level of vaping happiness!!

elainedwright

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2011
georgia
I finally had the opportunity to get some photos of these wonderful mods. They are absolutely beautiful and vape like a dream!

So tell me what you guys think...
IMG_02371.jpg

IMG_02401.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_02501.jpg
    IMG_02501.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_02551.jpg
    IMG_02551.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_02631.jpg
    IMG_02631.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
Since you are new to bottom feeders and using a 306 I would reccomend using a clear drip tip on it. It really helps to see the juice level in the atty when you are starting out. No need for the drip shield.

I'm a relative noob to bottom feeders, but a long time dripper. To overcome my tendency to over feed thus far, I'm running my 306 with a drip shield. My question is, is this standard practice, or do most not use a shield ? Oh, and this VV Reo was a great way to enter the world of feeders ! Thanks !

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Actually the Buzz Pro has been tested to take a 1.5 ohm to 5.3V. Same electronics so...
I've owned the bp since original release, been closely following it.

15w max power, 1.5 ohm to just over 4.7v, has been a consistent performance claim, verified by multiple people. I just don't see Mike claiming 15w if it really outputs over 18.5w.

Maybe someone was talking about the the original, non-Pro?

RocketRod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread