Here, you can have this :D

5knots.JPG

Bassnorma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2013
Geekville, USA
Hi. Looking around for myself and the Old Way of Things. This will probably work out just fine but I hate having to learn new stuff to do what I was doing just fine a few days ago. The trophies is a joke, so is moods; mine changes enough that I would have to update it way too often for it to be of any use to me or anyone else. It is a little confusing and disorienting.

I wish I could change this horrid white background. I do not need a migraine trigger. Has anyone found a way to change the background color?

Glad to find you all here and posting.

Don't laugh...but if you filter out blue light you also have the added benefit of electronics (like tablets and computers) not messing with your sleep rhythms....I read this in a help for insomnia article on Web MD or some such...

They would mute the whiteness which is causing you headaches as well.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
totllyawesome2.jpg
"Blue Blockers!!"

Don't laugh...but if you filter out blue light you also have the added benefit of electronics (like tablets and computers) not messing with your sleep rhythms....I read this in a help for insomnia article on Web MD or some such...

hqdefault.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
People checking out the new ECF be all:

3d-audience.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I'd love to hear which you like better, once the other arrives! [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_8481%20850x567_zpstw4teuoz.jpg

Here you go Xstitch :) I just may wind up favoring the gunmetal by a tiny bit. It has a blue LED and is a bit less flashy. The color is really nice in person, kind of a charcoal grey. The gold is nice too, and the red LED seems to fit that one better to my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread