What Aroma E Are You Vaping........ NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
snork I just saw your signature under your banner. It brought back Vietnam flashbacks of small batteries and blue foam.:eek:
It's a serious statement. ;) If you can finagle a satisfying vape out of one of those you're truly a vaping studmuffin. It can be done. Blowing the top of your head off with 150 watts takes no skill.

Reactions: hittman

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I started vaping full time 2 years ago today (started weaning earlier in the month) and so glad we had cartomizers/tank cartomizers and that the Mini Provari had been invented. Don't know if it would have been so "easy" to switchover without the technology. Then finding Aroma's WTA some months later made the transition so much easier.

Awww....squonking some Black Clove w/ WTA as I type.....

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    When I started, the 510 was the most recommended kit. The only mods were the screwdriver and the prodigy. I tore apart a 510 battery for the connector so I could make a 14500 box mod. You couldn't even buy 510 connectors then. I even did the 801 straw mod to try to get better wicking. Then after a while the ego came out and things escalated from there. Does anyone remember the chuck? I still have an original xhaler mod from the initial preorder.

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    It came with different top caps so you could run 510,801, or 901. We stacked the tenergy batteries for 6v vaping.
    I think my coolest thing is my Super-T T1. 2009, it has both 510 and 801 caps. The 801 sports the first ever adjustable draw. It takes one 16340 or expands to two Tenergys. Every once in awhile I'll stack a couple and vape a 3.5 ohm 801 on it. It's quite an adventure! 801s are so weird and unpredictable, one hit is the best you ever had and the next you just wind up with a lap full of juice. Good times!

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 28, 2009
    Willamette Valley, PNW
    You mean that you want me to send you some?
    Lord no!
    Leave em at the door as in no leaky e-cigs wanted (-;

I ordered some Cranberry and some Orange. I intend to vape them when they arrive.
    Does that count?
    Nope
    Intent and actual deed.... gotta be precise here (-:

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    They're here!
    I think I'll go with Punchy Orange first. It smells so good!
    Both are beautiful juices!
    Okay I have a nice clean Penelope V4 with a 1.2 ohm coil and some Rayon. The Penelope is a killer flavor machine. Fill 'er up...

Hmmm. Me not so sure about that one. I'll think about it. Not getting enough tart orange.

On to the Cranberry! Cleaned all up and rewicked fresh as new, fill 'er up...

Oh. That one has some intense flavor! I'd like it a lot if it were more sour. That's the way I run. In real life (as opposed to vaping life) I like sour, bitter, meaty, umami type flavors. For many years I thought it was because I was killing my taste buds with smoking. Well, four years smober ought to have cured me from that, so I guess it's just the way I am. Both these juices are too sweet for me.

Who wants some 12mg Orange and Cranberry? :D

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    I'm enjoying some of that Cranberry Kiss on a Reo about now. IWhen I first loaded the bottle in the mod, I could really taste the VG even though I shook the bottle. I let it set for a couple hours and now the VG isn't noticeable. I like that it has big flavor and isn't too tart.

Taste is soooo subjective isn't it?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread