Status
Not open for further replies.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
does not seem there are any juice calculators out there for linux i mixed 20ml of 100mg and added 30ml of vg what nic level would that be ?

My calculations, 40mg nic. If the 100mg base is in 100%pg. Could be my new reserve nerve juice. heehee E-Liquid Recipe Name
Connie_click-me.gif

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Last edited:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
morning Sweetkaybee hows your little friend doing ?

EDIT : cats are supposed to ignore us LOL
morning Sweetkaybee hows your little friend doing ?

EDIT : cats are supposed to ignore us LOL

I know...but I was hoping that considering the condition she was in when she meandered in my home that she'd be grateful a little longer:D

P.S. Just got vapemail, the Derringers. gonna check "em out....

still rainin', my lovely flowers are gonna get drowned!

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Got my derringer yesterday! And now the problems start. lol. My luck! Washed it, coiled/wicked...tastes like crap. Not sure if it was machine oil or what. Washed it again. Still crap. Washed it a third time with a long soak. Still awful. Threw out the juice and bottle and now my REO is taking a bath...maybe I should stick the derringer in there as well...
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ETA: Ended up buying a bottom feed kit from Fat Daddy Vapes. Might try fixing my freakshow mini to see if it works.

Reactions: kkay59

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I know...but I was hoping that considering the condition she was in when she meandered in my home that she'd be grateful a little longer:D

P.S. Just got vapemail, the Derringers. gonna check "em out....
Oh I am sure she is grateful! My son's cat was wild, or dropped off here. She was a kitten. I couldn't find a home for her, so I kept her. She took to my son. But she gave up on him, after he went into the Army. I have mentioned that before. Now she still has some wildness, but she loves laying in my lap. I don't know if it because I am warm, or what. She has been known to hear a scary sound, and launch off my legs, often leaving scratches that bleed. So it could be worse...lol. I have two nice cuts on my leg as I am writing this. When I wear shorts, I am the most vulnerable. She hasn't figured out those claws hurt. My old cat knew that her claws hurt me. She was very good about trying to keep them in.

I think you will LOVE the Derringer. (especially the bottom fed one...since you aren't constantly dripping) I have a Derringer clone, and it gets a lot of use from me. Lots of flavor, and vapor. I can use single coil, or dual coil. I love it. It is one of my favorite attys. Rba bottom fed attys have rapidly become my favorite. I don't use my tanks nearly as much now, since I started squonking. I was on Chowder's Derringer list, until I found out they were authentic. Then I got off the list. The Derringer clone works really well, in my opinion.

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
Got my derringer yesterday! And now the problems start. lol. My luck! Washed it, coiled/wicked...tastes like crap. Not sure if it was machine oil or what. Washed it again. Still crap. Washed it a third time with a long soak. Still awful. Threw out the juice and bottle and now my REO is taking a bath...maybe I should stick the derringer in there as well...
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

ETA: Ended up buying a bottom feed kit from Fat Daddy Vapes. Might try fixing my freakshow mini to see if it works.

Wash it in PGA!

That will clean ANYTHING off!

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I've never tried Japanese cotton
there is no taste that I can detect from the KGD, but I did get that taste with just organic cotton balls. But if you're happy with rayon that's all that matters.

Oddly enough, despite our best efforts, San Francisco survived...
Glad y'all had a great time!!!

Have wondered about this before, so the 2nd C is not uppercase?

she totally ignores me now instead of following me every where and getting on my lap every time i sit down.

Ungrateful brat....
hehehe wondered how long that would take. she's got a full belly now and a comfy home. she don't have to pretend she likes you anymore. lol j/k (kinda)
Wahoooo on the derringers, lemme know what you think!!
amy hope your vapemail shows up soon!

Today is Torey's vape a versary???????? Wahooooooooooooo Torey!!!!
Yay congratsulations rainbow wd, stars and lines.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread