Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I just dropped a mod onto my gs air. Turns out steel is much harder than glass. :grr:

I used snus when I was transitioning from cigs to vapor. It helped. Probably gave me the full spectrum of tobacco alkaloids or something. Pretty gross though.
Ow! I hope we can find replacement glass for these things, I've broken 2 tubes.:(

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Ow! I hope we can find replacement glass for these things, I've broken 2 tubes.:(
Are you perchance auditioning to be another of my sons? I keep sending Ms. I'm down to my last one. Time to re-order, I suppose.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Are you perchance auditioning to be another of my sons? I keep sending Ms. I'm down to my last one. Time to re-order, I suppose.
More like a Red-Headed step child :)
But I'll be your son if you'll send me free tanks! Love you Dad! :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
My thing with the WTA was the TSNA's that are also included in the WTA. I quit smoking because of all the carcinogens in cigarette tobacco so why would I want to add those carcinogens back into my lungs and system? And I'll listen/read anything that disputes this...
I had a minor relapse a couple of weeks ago and smoked 3 real cigarettes over the course of 2 days. The reason? I wanted to taste real tobacco again. My taste buds had had enough of cinnamon, vanilla and fruits ect...they wanted the taste of the real thing. With that said, the first one tasted so good but I was high as a Georgia pine from the nicotine. The 2nd one was ok, but not as good as the first one. The next day, I lit up the third one, handed it to the guy I bummed it from and said, here I don't want this!! It was NASTY!! I've been back vaping ever since and have been perfectly satisfied. It wasn't that I wasn't getting enough nicotine, I just wanted that taste!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I just dropped a mod onto my gs air. Turns out steel is much harder than glass. :grr:

You guys need some vape bands. They will protect your glass tanks.
Moyuan_New_Design_Factory_Price_Ecig_Accessories.jpg_250x250.jpg

In a pinch, use any rubber band; those tiny elastics for braiding girls' hair are the best.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

In a pinch, use any rubber band; those tiny elastics for braiding girls' hair are the best.
Thanks Katya!! My daughter has a bunch of those! And, they would keep the whole thing from sliding out of my pocket so easily.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Many threads in that sub-forum got shut down at the same time. reason given was that the sub-forum was for e-liquid discussions but should not be only about 1 company. They felt that the thread turned into a fan club/social group for VW rather than inquiries regarding juice.

I think they shut down 5-10 threads in that forum that day each citing the same reason.

Yes, they most certainly did, and I was one of the casualties of those shut downs. :cry:

as much as I like fruit flavors, I sort of quit doing them 'cause a lot of them are too dark and they destroy my coils quickly. View attachment 455076

I know you (all or most) have your faves, but if you like (real) fruit vapes, and one that is abstolutely NOT a coil killer, you might want to test and taste NLV's Fruit3. It's a most marvelous combo of fresh pear, fresh apple, and fresh peach. It's quite light colored and is also quite delish!

NLV is sold via pvliquids.com (in case anyone is interested).

As always, you can have it. :)

I love your Tootler on the chair...... wink, wink. ;)

Strange, when mine start to go bad (each one of them), the resistance would jump to 1.6, then around 2, then 2.4, then all of a sudden, to 4.7 or so, then after that it was like trying to smoke a Doral Extra light cigarette
4cc6f75dd739c86fcaa6a4c41635521d_1M.png

Mad photo shop skills KD to the rescue. :lol:

4cc6f75dd739c86fcaa6a4c41635521d_1M.jpg

Attachments

• 4cc6f75dd739c86fcaa6a4c41635521d_1M.jpg
    4cc6f75dd739c86fcaa6a4c41635521d_1M.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

I gotta have some of those!
Now to figure out how to buy the elastics in Wally-World without looking weird...

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I know you (all or most) have your faves, but if you like (real) fruit vapes, and one that is abstolutely NOT a coil killer, you might want to test and taste NLV's Fruit3. It's a most marvelous combo of fresh pear, fresh apple, and fresh peach. It's quite light colored and is also quite delish!

NLV is sold via pvliquids.com (in case anyone is interested).

Kat, thanks!!! I have to try that!! 3 of my favorites all rolled up into 1 liquid!! Yum!!

I gotta have some of those!
Now to figure out how to buy the elastics in Wally-World without looking weird...

Grow your hair out!! Lol

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
My thing with the WTA was the TSNA's that are also included in the WTA. I quit smoking because of all the carcinogens in cigarette tobacco so why would I want to add those carcinogens back into my lungs and system? And I'll listen/read anything that disputes this...

I'm not going to dispute anything as I have no proof, but I know that DVap and Jerry from Aroma are very aware of the dangers and are always willing to answer any questions. Jerry has his own subforum here--I suggest you ask him directly, either on his forum or via PM. His ECF handle is radiokaos. He's good people.

Aroma Ejuice | E-Cigarette Forum

Snus and smokeless tobacco (Ariva and Stonewall) have been thoroughly tested for TSNAs--over and over--and passed all the tests with flying colors. Only traces of TSNAs have been detected in some of them. That I know for a fact.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I'm not going to dispute anything as I have no proof, but I know that DVap and Jerry from Aroma are very aware of the dangers and are always willing to answer any questions. Jerry has his own subforum here--I suggest you ask him directly, either on his forum or via PM. His ECF handle is radiokaos. He's good people.

Aroma Ejuice | E-Cigarette Forum

Snus and smokeless tobacco (Ariva and Stonewall) have been thoroughly tested for TSNAs--over and over--and passed all the tests with flying colors. Only traces of TSNAs have been detected in some of them. That I know for a fact.

Thanks Katya! I'm still using the WTA liquid I bought...and I'm kinda like you in that I have no proof either. Only what I've read. But I will say though that I feel no different when I mix the WTA in my liquids I'm vaping or vaping it straight but that's just my personal observance, not everyone's. But...I do think my "fogginess" comes from the fact that I'm trying to wear too many hats and juggle too many things at once that sometimes something gets dropped and I'm not aware of it. Again...personal observation.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Also, some (not all) of Ahlusion's fruit juices are very clean. I don't vape any juice cloggers anymore and I still use their fruit--their peach white tea is to die for.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thanks Katya! I'm still using the WTA liquid I bought...and I'm kinda like you in that I have no proof either. Only what I've read.

Well, I've been following DVap (he's a chemist) and Jerry for years. I do trust them.

FWIW.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Also, some (not all) of Ahlusion's fruit juices are very clean. I don't vape any juice cloggers anymore and I still use their fruit--their peach white tea is to die for.
Yum!!!! Love peach, love tea, THIS has got to be GOOD!!! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread