Status
Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
After taking it apart to dry, the feed tube smells super sour. Would soaking the tube in pg or vodka help? Or do I need to wash the whole thing (the 510 kinda stinks, too). It smells 'sour' now.

you got it, if your state doesn't have everclear, get a really high % like 90 or above cheap vodka. Percent, not proof. lol

ItTechy

Information Tragedy dOOd
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2009
The State of Confusion
There is 'legal' shine here in PA other than everclear...at least there was the last time i was at the state store.
I did make one mistake with washing. I didn't realize we still had Dawn at the house, so I was using a seriously old bottle of some sort of dishwashing liquid. Everything is soaking in Dawn for now. Will use vodka on the tube and bottle later if things are still a little odoriferous. lol. Guess I'll be using a mech until I get things cleaned up. oh well. Live and Learn! I still love the fact that I can just take apart the whole REO and soak it to clean it!

Get Everclear brand, or Golden Grain brand PGA, it is usually 190 proof, shine is never higher than 110-120 proof as it is undrinkable above 120 proof!

PGA is 190 - 195 proof
(you can burn it in your car)! 200 proof is 100% pure alcohol (usually only found in pharmacies), used to dilute prescription stuff like cough syrups and stuff...
:thumb:

They make legal shine here in TN also, bit it's never above 110 proof, too hot! :danger:

Plus it's a lot more expensive than PGA!:thumb:

Reactions: Debadoo

Rev. Stabard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Dark side of the moon
Hey'as Rev Fleet!

Howdy do!

How are ya? Thanks for posting that stuff in drop box. I don't DIY but many will appreciate it. I have the calcs and DIY stuff but I just prefer to stick with the one vape I like which is a commercial variety :)

Reactions: ItTechy

supertrunker

Living sarcasm
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Texas
You don't need a calculator that runs the same operating system as your computer. You need only a browser. Or a calculator.

I usually bought 36mg nicotine from either Wizard Labs or RTS Vapes. The reason i bought 36 is because even i you were to not dilute it, it'll not kill you. You can vape that straight out of the bottle if you are an ex smoker.

I know people that use a lot higher nicotine.

Daughter owns a bar - is that the hot daughter? Dennis?

T

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Daughter owns a bar - is that the hot daughter? Dennis?

T

yep, but it turned kinda ugly at midnight on the rooftop garden at the Fairmont, once alcohol got involved. i blame myself since i instigated the Fairmont midnight robe party :)

shanny hung.jpg

TheBikeGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2014
Dry Ridge, Kentucky, USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread