couple questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
I wanna say I'm loving the juice !!!! I've tried around 10 different reputable vendors and enjoyed them for the most part but you guys take this to a whole new level. However, I seem to be way behind on the hardware as I'm still using a ego twist and vision spinner with kanger minis. I'm guessing I'm not getting the most out of the juice !!!! My first question is this !!

1. Without getting into the rebuildables, what's a really good mod around $100 or less to use?

Also...my BOGO order was 60 ml of the following....
The Virus..........wakonda..........ACB........PBC.........radioactive.....and the CURE.....

2. Which ones should I let breath overnight?

Once again...awesome juice !!!!! I've already vaped my way through my 1st order of wakonda....Virus...and 3/4th of my 60 ml of CLS !!! Keep doing what your doing !!!!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
Hi Todd! Welcome to the NT family! And I have to say that I am with Nanny on the suggestions! Although I have recently acquired a REO I also always have my ISticks and Nautilus minis by my side!
No matter what you use, your NT juice will always be exceptional and if it keeps you smoke free that's what really matters!
Glad to see you made your way here and I'm looking forward to seeing your future postings!

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
I use a Reo most of the time, but I always have my iStick 50w and subtank mini with me too. Granted I rebuild the rba deck on mine, the occ coils aren't terrible.

Not sure about letting them breathe, the majority of nicoticket I had, had months of steep time when I got them.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I wanna say I'm loving the juice !!!! I've tried around 10 different reputable vendors and enjoyed them for the most part but you guys take this to a whole new level. However, I seem to be way behind on the hardware as I'm still using a ego twist and vision spinner with kanger minis. I'm guessing I'm not getting the most out of the juice !!!! My first question is this !!

1. Without getting into the rebuildables, what's a really good mod around $100 or less to use?

Also...my BOGO order was 60 ml of the following....
The Virus..........wakonda..........ACB........PBC.........radioactive.....and the CURE.....

2. Which ones should I let breath overnight?

Once again...awesome juice !!!!! I've already vaped my way through my 1st order of wakonda....Virus...and 3/4th of my 60 ml of CLS !!! Keep doing what your doing !!!!

We're working on a piece of kit that meets this exact description, now.

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
I really like my isticks for a reasonably priced device. For toppers I use nautilus minis but I did get a subtank mini that gives really good flavor. The nice thing about the subtank is when you decide you are ready to start building your own coils you will not need a new tank, just swap the prebuilt coil for the rba!! Before you know it you will be moving to REOville with the rest of us!!

The bottles should not need to breathe and most of them should be good to vape FOOB.

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
Thanks everyone !!! I was looking at the ISTICK and ITASTE...there is so much out there...now that Kent mentioned he is working on something, I might just wait....even with the VV Spinner and twist, these juices kick major .......I haven't tried the CURE...PBC...or ACB yet...feel they need to steep...if I had to choose my favorite it would have to be the wakonda....wait....the virus....no.....CLS....UM.....radioactive?....lol...all in my rotation !!!! Wakonda at the moment...yum !!!!!!

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Good choice.
f5bf28a3a1de6ece184a45371670ee31.jpg

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I'll second the istick/subtank combo as a good suggestion. Isticks are relatively reliable, and cheap. And the subtanks are said to be great for flavor and you can pop in a rebuilt coil or build your own (I have one on the way to try out, after having done a bunch of research). I'm a pretty dedicated bottom feeder, but I want a regulated set-up just for trying juices @ different wattages.
Wakonda is my favorite too ATM. I go between that and Radio, depending on my mood. But for some reason Wakonda is just really hitting it for me right now.
Welcome to the NuThouse!

fraychek

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Orlando, FL
Happily vaping smoke free for over 2 years with 2 mini Nautilus tanks on MVP2s and several mini PT2s on Vision Spinner2s. Not interested in or looking to upgrade. Whatever makes you happy and keeps you off the cigs is the way to go. Hmmm. Just noticed a fixation on the number 2 . . . :eek:

Last edited:

Todd the E juice fanatic

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2012
Vegas
Ok...I'm going for it...my favorite hardware company has a 25% off and I can get the 50 watt I stick ...the aspire mini Nautilus tank and a 5 pack coil replacement for about $75 shipped...can anyone beat this?.......oh....should I get the 1.6 or 1.8 ohm?

BTW.....I'm absolutely loving THE CURE right now !!!!!...I think it's taken the top spot...hell...I love them all...the PBC is really mellowing out and tasting yummy.....the ACB needs a little more steeping....the Wakonda is the bomb.com !!! NT rocks!!!!!

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Your price sounds good, Todd. If you get a little extra cash, you can get a GS AirM tank for around $10, also made by eleaf (maker of the istick). The coils seem to last much longer than the Nautilus BVC coils with equal or better flavor. I use both, but am converting away from the Nautilus a bit due to the coils gunking so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread