Post Your BOGO Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
Hey guys & gals,

After a ridiculous amount of consideration and flip-flopping, I finally made my BOGO purchase earlier this evening, and I'm curious as to what you all spent your precious BOGO coupon codes on.

I personally went with 60ml of The Virus, 60ml of Wakonda, 60ml of CLS and 30ml of ACB. This was my first (of many more to come) Nicoticket purchase, and after everything I've read / heard, I cannot wait to try it for myself! This is the most anticipated vape mail of all time!

Last edited:

TriStar

Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
USA
I haven't used mine yet. I'm new here too and have not tried them all yet. I want to see what my must haves are before I spend all the monies with my bogo :) so far I have tried raz cup, doddle, ACB & mah peeps. ACB is a must have for me!!

ETA cuz my phone hates me

Yeah, I'm already regretting only getting 30ml of ACB.. How'd you like mah peeps by the way?

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Cut and paste:

1d4ca45428b681e9def6a09e67993881.jpg

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I completely misplaced my 50watt iStick with my Subtank attached AND I was almost out of Nicoticket AND I only get paid once a month...
So I could just get a 60ml of ACB and a 60ml of PBC with my BOGO, but I'm happy. Everything came in the mail yesterday, and this new version of PBC is truly delicious...

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I like it. I'm running it in an ego one tank so I can't really play with the heat but it's a good flavor. I have been adding my peach to it and it's a nice break. My son is running it on his RDA and is in love with it.
Is the Ego one a good tank? I noticed the Ego one tank/battery set-up available in different colors on the Sweet-Vapes site, and a friend of mine was thinking of buying it. She's new to vaping.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
You still got room in that underground dungeon of yours? I might need you to store some PBC for the apocalypse. :vapor:
Sure -- but no guarantees it will still be here when you want it! :evil:
I'm so nice, I will store EVERYONE'S orders in my underground dungeon if needed.
After all, we're FAMILY. :angel:

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Just got shipping confirmation on this....all in 3mg....

10x60ml of PBC
5x60ml of Strawnilla
3x60ml of ACB
3x60ml of CB
3x60ml of Virus

And now I see PBC is FOTW?!?!? Sweet baby Jesus just make it stop please! 8-o

If you ordered another bottle or two and you would be looking at a $50 liftgate delivery charge.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
60ml Betelgeuse
30ml Raz Cup
120ml Strawnilla
15ml Sure bert.

Should be on the plane any time soon and speeding it's way over the pond to sunny UK :) Not tried Raz cup or Sure bert before, so I'm looking forward to two new juices. I would have ordered more, but the Wife is pretty accurate at throwing the frying pan :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread