Here is mine, hand made by Siam mods.

_DSF3212-Edit2.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
This isn't that "fancy" but I was LOOKING for a place to post a positive note about it, so here we go.
I like pretty short simple tips, but I'm particular, and I have a BUNCH, and I swap 'em around a lot.
So I got a recommendation to this vendor, and sure enough - really nice functional tips at a ridiculously good price. I mean, for good quality, U.S. stuff - I DO have a bunch of $4 tips from China, and a few of those are great (not a high percentage, but a few!).

Anyway - I needed a brass one for aesthetics.
It arrived really funky - it looked like more than a "patina" it looked like a flawed finish.
One email, and the vendor replied - with DETAIL, apologizing and even explaining how it might have been missed in quality control. Told me how to fix it up, but in case I was too lazy, he also just shipped out not just a replacement, but a replacement AND a SECOND tip of nearly identical style but with a slightly different internal bore - a new model, just in case I'd like that better.

All that - good quality, GREAT customer service, and...are you ready?....$10 for this!
From Synervape.

brass_new1.JPG

Beakerrrr

Jul 15, 2015
They weren't much help at my vape shop. I bought a drip tip there to replace the one that came with my Subtank Mini (don't like how wide the original was)

They said it would fit. It did. It fit so well it is now permanently attached...

In looking for a good drip tip (I'd love if what came with the nautilus mini fit in the subtank) but it seems:

1) I don't know exactly what diameter I need. Can't seem to find an exact number for that anywhere

2) Does exact diameter matter? As the length of the tip before it "flares" and the location relative to the base of the drip tip of the o ring part of it plus the thickness of the o ring seems to make a difference.

3) What is a good drip tip that isn't as wide as the stock one, but actually fits while being able to be removed and put back on easily. Assuming I or they can even get this piece of crap they put on at the shop off at all...

Seems to be a billion "510" drip tips out there but then they make you choose diameter when purchasing one, so I'm lost.

Reactions: Robmidi

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
Two custom drip tips by Drip Tip designz
Custom Drip Tips

EDit - I post pics via Tapatalk and my phone after typing the post out with my PC (easy to post pics this way... I cant find this post.. grrrrr,,)
edit 2 - I found it. Yay

b03fabc5d481f4adc8766e6a39d62582.jpg

316f029a8e93e86f9a036417f3fb1910.jpg

Dang third edit... I have been drinking Brandy so please excuse me..

The first is a SMPL with a Ology RDA. The drip tip is made out of Amboyna Burl. (gets lots of questions from local shops)

The Second is a 4nine with a Veritas. The Drip Tip is a SS base with Turkish Walnut at the lippy part.

These are my King and Queen Set ups... I am forever at their side...

Last edited:

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
My those are very nice, quite pricey though.

Yes they are pricey. but he does custom work. If you want a fancy, exotic wood tip I highly recommend. I sent a tip out to them for inspiration. I had two pics in my email about 2 hours after the original was delivered to him. Fast and stunning.

They have SS inner sleeves, absorb no heat, and do not catch that lip gunk stuff.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Yes they are pricey. but he does custom work. If you want a fancy, exotic wood tip I highly recommend. I sent a tip out to them for inspiration. I had two pics in my email about 2 hours after the original was delivered to him. Fast and stunning.

They have SS inner sleeves, absorb no heat, and do not catch that lip gunk stuff.
They look worth it probly never break on you. I've caught my drip tip on the edge of the car door a couple times and its snapped off :/

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
They weren't much help at my vape shop. I bought a drip tip there to replace the one that came with my Subtank Mini (don't like how wide the original was)

They said it would fit. It did. It fit so well it is now permanently attached...

In looking for a good drip tip (I'd love if what came with the nautilus mini fit in the subtank) but it seems:

1) I don't know exactly what diameter I need. Can't seem to find an exact number for that anywhere

2) Does exact diameter matter? As the length of the tip before it "flares" and the location relative to the base of the drip tip of the o ring part of it plus the thickness of the o ring seems to make a difference.

3) What is a good drip tip that isn't as wide as the stock one, but actually fits while being able to be removed and put back on easily. Assuming I or they can even get this piece of crap they put on at the shop off at all...

Seems to be a billion "510" drip tips out there but then they make you choose diameter when purchasing one, so I'm lost.
Get different size o-rings, usually that will help a drip tip fit your tank or atty. Unless of course the tip itself doesn't fit the opening, then there's nothing you can do.

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Great topic, Im just surprised that no one has posted more photos. I need to get them out and photograph some.

I love drip tips.

I can't believe there isn't more action here either :unsure:

I love fancy drip tips but since i drip and go for clouds i love wide bore, wish they looked nice tho :(

This ones courtesy of our very own @Drunk_J , great looks and a great unrestricted airflow

image.jpg

LeahB

Verified Member
Sep 2, 2015
Huntsville, AL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread