Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Boy does this thread bog down and take a long time to load when there's so many YouTube links posted! Lol it takes me what seems like forever! :)

Mornin ya'll!!
Someone else mentioned that this morning. I never have problems with it. Maybe it's the Verizon fiber optics that I have. It's lightning quick! :)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Morning my AirHead friends! Hope everyone has a great day planned.
I will be relaxing and online shopping! I don't remember this many juice and equipment sales in a very long time! I was laying in bed last night, plotting a juice order that should get me through the summer - all at 30-50% off.

smartphone-online-shopping.jpg

Was thinking about grilling outside, but we are going to get RAIN after 3 PM -- yesterday was cloudy all day, so we gave up at the beach and came home after a few hours -- we just can't get summer moving here.
What's everyone else up to?

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Someone else mentioned that this morning. I never have problems with it. Maybe it's the Verizon fiber optics that I have. It's lightning quick! :)

I don't have that...just centurylink. And the fastest they offer.. And, fwiw, I'm not complaining mind you, I just wish folks would realize that not everyone has super fast internet speeds. I kinda gave up in here yesterday because the page took so long to load.
Morning my AirHead friends! Hope everyone has a great day planned.
I will be relaxing and online shopping! I don't remember this many juice and equipment sales in a very long time! I was laying in bed last night, plotting a juice order that should get me through the summer - all at 30-50% off.

smartphone-online-shopping.jpg

Was thinking about grilling outside, but we are going to get RAIN after 3 PM -- yesterday was cloudy all day, so we gave up at the beach and came home after a few hours -- we just can't get summer moving here.
What's everyone else up to?
Tackling my to do list so I can tire myself out early so I can go to bed early. Back to work tomorrow! :)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Morning AirHeads!!!

Well I have a question or two before I pull the trigger on the M, how does it compare to the Kanger Aerotank or Genitank?
Does the Air flood or gurgle at all?

The problem with looking around online vape shops for the good deals is there are so many other things that a person finds and wants, like a Lemo 2... :w00t:

So many decisions and I would just pick up both but I can't, so that makes it even harder...

Thanks!

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
Morning AirHeads!!!

Well I have a question or two before I pull the trigger on the M, how does it compare to the Kanger Aerotank or Genitank?
Does the Air flood or gurgle at all?

The problem with looking around online vape shops for the good deals is there are so many other things that a person finds and wants, like a Lemo 2... :w00t:

So many decisions and I would just pick up both but I can't, so that makes it even harder...

Thanks!
I have absolutely no gurgling nor flooding with any of my airs. I o use a thicker juice than the average bear though Yogi. :) The flavor and vapor are outstanding too!

mudram99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2014
South Jawja, United States
Happy Anniversary, Mud!
Your Lady must love you a lot, letting you play on that fine golf course.
"that" I hope to do at least three world class courses this week. :) Plus a good bit of birding/kayaking/beaching/biking with the bride to make the golfing acceptable ;)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Morning AirHeads!!!
1. the M, how does it compare to the Kanger Aerotank or Genitank?
2. Does the Air flood or gurgle at all?

1. One has spark plugs and another uses a magneto? I dunno.
2. My experience: (a) flooding only if using a coil for more than three weeks, when it's
as old and worn out as I am, and (b) gurgling in the morning, after a cold night, due to condensation. 2.b. is easily remedied by blowing through the drip tip into a tissue, and dabbing the drip tip well to remove any condensate.

Generally speaking, the M is more trouble-free than any Kanger tank I've used.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
1. One has spark plugs and another uses a magneto? I dunno.
2. My experience: (a) flooding only if using a coil for more than three weeks, when it's
as old and worn out as I am, and (b) gurgling in the morning, after a cold night, due to condensation. 2.b. is easily remedied by blowing through the drip tip into a tissue, and dabbing the drip tip well to remove any condensate.

Generally speaking, the M is more trouble-free than any Kanger tank I've used.
I agree! :thumbs: Mornin' G & all other Tootle Puffers!
vape (chair).gif

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Thanks guys!

Back to my original plan and not get the sirens call to veer off course again... :lol::lol::lol:
First, follow the original plan and get some Ms. Then enjoy the Sirens!
He joined the M with Sirens' gifts
and puffed a Tootle's ecstatic vape.
—Wm. Shakespeare

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

My juices taste salty for some reason, maybe it's this air through the Air :)
Beautiful view Mud!!! Hilton Head is great ain't it!! Love it there although it's been years since I was there last. I hope you and the missus are having fun!!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I'm going to debut the new GS Air rebuilding video!
Re-shot and more concise than before with better annotations.
A great big thank you to IMRs! The man has more patience than a Saint! He put some music on it I hope you enjoy...

Again, Thank you IMRs!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I'm going to debut the new GS Air rebuilding video!
Re-shot and more concise than before with better annotations.
A great big thank you to IMRs! The man has more patience than a Saint! He put some music on it I hope you enjoy...

Again, Thank you IMRs!

Very nice Cheech and IMRs!! Love the music!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread