GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine

No More Monkies
Jumping on the bed!
jumping-monkey-gif-animation.gif

The characters pictured above are fictitious. No animals were harmed in the production of this post.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I actually liked the 2nd one better than the first one. The 2nd one seemed more detailed and flowed better. Of course, the music helped with that too! :thumb:
By the way Lynn, I've been meaning to tell you I really like the avatar. I collect Am. Flags so you better watch, I might be stealing that from you. :laugh:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Well there is a GS Air-M on the way from Sweet Vapes!
The wait begins!

Our Wal*Mart and yours carry different products... Drug store have this as well?
Yep. I don't know the brand Cheech uses but I think he posted it somewhere. I use Band Aid brand but I don't really like it. It works ok but the pattern has thin and thick areas with the thin area too large to make a consistent cut that small. Just go to Walgreen's and go to the counter and ask them where their Tampon De Gaze is. :)

Last edited:

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Do you need to worry about the coil touching the inside of "inner coil base thingy thing"?
Yeah. But most of them have an insulator inside. I have one without an insulator that I'm usin now. They may have left it out unintentionally, I don't know.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Well there is a GS Air-M on the way from Sweet Vapes!
The wait begins!

Our Wal*Mart and yours carry different products... Drug store have this as well?
E-Cigarette Forum
Here's a pic of the stuff I use in my blog....
Or PM me your address and I'll send you some.;)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
What is this Liner Material and where does one get some?
Dollar Tree (except in Maine, where they only sell rolls...)
Assured Sterile Gauze Pads, 15-ct. Boxes
SKU#:

Last edited:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I actually liked the 2nd one better than the first one. The 2nd one seemed more detailed and flowed better. Of course, the music helped with that too! :thumb:
The first video was made very soon after starting rebuilding them, got faster with time!
And the music IMRs added makes it very nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread