Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Seems I have more grand babies on the way Twins due in Dec :) My eldest grand daughter is gonna be a big sister.
Congratulations!!! How exciting! We found out not too long ago that we're gonna have 1 more in another month or so...that makes a total of 10, so far. Yikes! :laugh:

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I'm hoping everything goes as planned and my transition from military to civilian is easy peasy.
Hope so too!!

Seems I have more grand babies on the way Twins due in Dec :) My eldest grand daughter is gonna be a big sister.
Wahoooooo!!!! What was goin on a month or so ago? We just had either 2 or 3 on the porch announce new grandbabies on the way.

congrats to you too Lisa!! 10, wow!!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Well you obviously haven't passed or you wouldn't be posting :lol:

good afternoon everyone :)

no, really.

i bought one for mommabird62, since she was unavailaable on sale night (and she's already repaid), and i loaned jifjifjif some bucks to get his, since he was strapped cuz his A/C died.

i didn't get one for myself.

but i'm happy. i'm banking up on good karma for all the crappy things i've done in my life :)

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Reactions: Debadoo

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Hello REOnauts! Just got my REO fix with a new REO Grand, a Grand rebuild kit, and a new REO Woodville - it's been a long time since I had the bug to add to my REO family but they treat me well so I had too and I love the new mechanical buttons on the woodvilles.

egrets

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2014
Seattle, WA
Hmm. I'm getting this error on my phone...
5ff259e73b449bb8f5876ddf7f9960ec.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread