Who else likes dessert flavors??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
Im wondering if anybody can offer up some interesting flavors, I don't really care for your run of the mill sweet cakes and creams too much and all I pretty much buy are 5pawns and AiV and Im wondering what companies and/or flavors you guys know about that I could try that are different? Like florals or spices, savory, umami flavors?

I just realized I titled the thread incorrectly, I meant who else DOESN'T like dessert flavors lol

Last edited:

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
Best bakery I've had is "Deadly Sin" from GoodLifeVapor.

Try some of the anise/licorice/absinthe flavors if you want something unusual - I liked the GLV "Magic Fairy" and "Black Fairy" but now DIY my own from star anise (extracted in everclear). I've been wanting to try cloves for a while, but that might be too intense....

If you find a good savory/umami flavor, I'd love to hear about it! (Most of the attempts I've read about seem to be pretty awful, haven't ever heard a good review of them yet!).

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I've found two rose flavors that I really like. I think Free State Vapor's "Roxy Rose" is my favorite, but the one from Virgin Vapor ("Bed of Roses," I think is the name) is good, too.

If you like mint, Free State also has one that's mint and basil called "Two Leaves Left" that I think is great. It isn't super minty and reminds me a bit of "Cheshire Catnip" from AiV (also very good and not a run of the mill flavor)

Also, if you liked "Mang-ri-la" from AiV, try "Mango Lassi" from Free State. They're similar, but not exactly the same and I think I liked the FSV one slightly more.

(I got stuck on Free State Vapor for a while and really liked several of their flavors haha)

greatimp81

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
Portland, Oregon, United States
Well that really depends on what you consider a dessert flavor. I like some of the custard flavors I have tried. As well as the richer tobaccos. I have also found a chocolate nut from Just Vapes called Magnus. There are a few mint's I like as well as jelly doughnut from Cloud 9 called Dragon's Breath. Do these count?

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
Goddess from ec blends is a rose cream and honey. Their jasmine Is light and my favorite is honey suckle. I don't really care for other flavors from them but their florals are good. They also have a dragon line flavor that is honeysuckle and nectarine it's good but peach/nectarine is a flavor I am iffy about I like it for awhile then can't stand it. They have several different florals I haven't tried them all yet.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
I've found two rose flavors that I really like. I think Free State Vapor's "Roxy Rose" is my favorite, but the one from Virgin Vapor ("Bed of Roses," I think is the name) is good, too.

If you like mint, Free State also has one that's mint and basil called "Two Leaves Left" that I think is great. It isn't super minty and reminds me a bit of "Cheshire Catnip" from AiV (also very good and not a run of the mill flavor)

Also, if you liked "Mang-ri-la" from AiV, try "Mango Lassi" from Free State. They're similar, but not exactly the same and I think I liked the FSV one slightly more.

(I got stuck on Free State Vapor for a while and really liked several of their flavors haha)
Thanks! Thats what Im looking for, something not a sweet dessert/custard/caramel etc....a rose vape sounds awesome im gonna check them out. I liked lucky no 11 from AiV which was a rose and lychee vape but like 90% of their good juices they stopped selling it. I really dont get them.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I enjoy Coval Vapes Churro as much as any dessert vape I've tried. If I didn't have a couple more I like as well, I wouldn't be (too) disappointed with it as an ADV.
I just ordered this and a few others for my first Coval order. Looking forward to them. But yeah I only like dessert and fruit flavors so not my thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread