Ms T's Bakery juices, anyone else experiencing a much longer delay then was posted??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all

i checked through the thread and i could swear blind i updated about my case, maybe mods removed some posts i dunno

i did receive my chargeback it was on new years eve at 5pm

my bank was not interested in taking it further due to the fact they actually covered the chargeback as her payment processor refused to work with my bank at all

they worked on the case for 8 weeks and they just got stonewalled

my order up until this date says awaiting shipment..it may be like that until time ends :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hoping against hope, I figured I would try the site and see if it was shut down yet. No. :(

What is truly deplorable is this is what it says right there on the main page:

created.png

Yet despite that - being right there and saying what it says - we just got another complaint/inquiry elsewhere on ECF today from someone who placed an order in... February. Of this year even.

WHY are people doing that!?!? When she had not shipped anything in over 10 weeks at the time they decided to order? :facepalm:

How scammy is this?

They removed that "Latest Orders..." graphic from the web site and replaced it with this:

Yeah - I checked the page source code and it's an intentional act.

Is that Ms T's way of telling everyone you can kiss her asterisk?

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I'm done with Ms. T and anyone who had anything to do with her. I just hope this thread was able to get the real truth out there and saved a few innocents from being ripped off. She will get whats coming to her in the end. Who knows, maybe we will see her on the next episode of " Orange is the new black and white". Hee Hee

xxxSapphir3xxx

Aug 15, 2014
Michigan
her pattern seems to be every once in a while ship an order to someone on this
thread who has been very vocal. all the other people who claim to have gotten an
order are either her friends or straight out lying.(shills)
this is the way a classic scam unfolds.
:2c:
regards
mike

Not lying at all, have order numbers and all have the unopened box the order came in. Threatened to file a complaint and got my order about 2 weeks later. Took MONTHS to arrive.

Reactions: ddmcd73

ddmcd73

Unresolved Status
May 12, 2015
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
I had problems with her around 10 months ago and my credit card reversed the charges of my purchase. To my surprise I had unauthorized charge of almost $2,000 onto my credit this am from Sweet T's custom bakeries Gassaway us. I am working on tracking this down but I am positive this is tied to her. She has messed with the wrong bull!! but forewarning to everyone out there who did not cancel their credit card!!!!!

love coffee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
I had problems with her around 10 months ago and my credit card reversed the charges of my purchase. To my surprise I had unauthorized charge of almost $2,000 onto my credit this am from Sweet T's custom bakeries Gassaway us. I am working on tracking this down but I am positive this is tied to her. She has messed with the wrong bull!! but forewarning to everyone out there who did not cancel their credit card!!!!!

WOW, just WOW. That crosses the line into BIG criminal activity. I hope you file a police report in her jurisdiction and might be good to alert the Attorney General of her state. I'm just dumbfounded that anyone could be that criminally stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread