Not open for further replies.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Happy "Hump" Day to all.

It poured last night so y'all probably know how I am feeling. grrrr Looks like this one is going to last for a few days. But the flowers needed a drink. And I think I do too. heehee
Sorry hun.......yesterday was the first day in about 2.5 weeks it didn't rain here!!
sending my nephew out for some Sailor Jerry's might not be a bad idea!!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Late last night, we had one of the worst storms I've ever witnessed. Horrible. It wasn't like rain drops at all. It was more like buckets of water being dropped on us. I hardly slept at all. Gonna have to get a nap, to try to catch up on some sleep. Rat, are you a Texan or from OK?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Wouldn't it be better if Sailor Jerry brought some rum. (get it?)
Part of me says Jup!! The other part of me, doesn't even know what I'd do with him! lol

Rat, are you a Texan or from OK?
I think she's in North Carolina

Scott in the porch hangout atm.

Reactions: Sterno

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Finally finished putting all the smileys I currently have into photobucket in categories. Arm feels like it's gonna fall off. I haven't totalled them, but based on what I deleted from one folder after copying to another, there are around 900 of them or so. And still got more sites to look through!

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Finally finished putting all the smileys I currently have into photobucket in categories. Arm feels like it's gonna fall off. I haven't totalled them, but based on what I deleted from one folder after copying to another, there are around 900 of them or so. And still got more sites to look through!
do you have a smiley addiction ?

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

We have a smiley face pilferer here and I will hunt them down.
detective2.gif
cop.gif
then its
jailhousesmiley.jpg
jailsmiley.jpg

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread