Status
Not open for further replies.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
It's looking like this year will be the year of the yogurt vapes. I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get some max VG Strawberry Yogurt juice? I'm looking for very reasonable priced juice, not $22 a 30ml kinda stuff.

Not sure if anyone has any yet. Even the expensive ones I found were not max VG in the slightest.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
It's looking like this year will be the year of the yogurt vapes. I'm wondering if anyone knows where to get some max VG Strawberry Yogurt juice? I'm looking for very reasonable priced juice, not $22 a 30ml kinda stuff.

Not sure if anyone has any yet. Even the expensive ones I found were not max VG in the slightest.
have you considered mixing your own juice? it is easier than making a cake and you can make it just the way you like it. my DIY juice cost me less than $1.60 per ounce (30ml) and I use high quality TFA or loran flavors and like a lot of flavor.you could even make 100% VG juice if thats what you like

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
have you considered mixing your own juice? it is easier than making a cake and you can make it just the way you like it. my DIY juice cost me less than $1.60 per ounce (30ml) and I use high quality TFA or loran flavors and like a lot of flavor.you could even make 100% VG juice if thats what you like
Yup, I've most definitely consider it. Just need to insure I'm getting the best nic and base VG, and start my flavor collection again (but this time buy good quality ones). I though all my old DIY stuff out I had about 3 years ago; nothing was working right, so I figured I'd read up and start from scratch again one day.

Reactions: mauricem00

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
ChupaTits is 100%vg strawberry yogurt i got my self some
I see this is made my Cloud Remedy from Canada. Possibly associated with a vape shop up there. Do you know where in the states I can order thus from? Or how I can get in touch with the actual juice maker so I can place a large bottle order?

The only place I can seem to find it is The Vapor Stash in Canada.

VaperDynasty

Oct 13, 2014
Canada
I see this is made my Cloud Remedy from Canada. Possibly associated with a vape shop up there. Do you know where in the states I can order thus from? Or how I can get in touch with the actual juice maker so I can place a large bottle order?

The only place I can seem to find it is The Vapor Stash in Canada.
sadly i have not seen any online shop in the states that carry it

but you can try and order from The Vaper's Stash | Canada's source for the best premium hand crafted E-Juice & E-Cigarettes

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
The simple vapor company out of Columbus Ohio makes a really good strawberry yogurt vape.

The Simple Vapor Company

I know you said you weren't looking to spend $22 for a 30ml. But it's a really good vape well worth the money.
I posted that here earlier lol, but I'll back you up! I'm vaping their new Punch I won in the launch giveaway just last week right now!

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
It's...different, not at all what I was expecting honestly. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first but it's growing on me. I love Simples Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Yogurt, and Blueberry Cheesecake. I like Punch, it's just not what I expected I guess. It is very smooth like all their other juices though with crazy thick vapor and I'll finish this bottle with no hesitation lol. Just not sure I'd buy again unless I found it on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread