HALP! I need the best BULK STRAWBERRY & CREAM/CUSTARD E-liquid. (VG preferably)

Status
Not open for further replies.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
A4MKrca.jpg

Hey guys, I'm a strawberry fan, a big one. I've realized that lately my all day vapes, and ultimate favorite juice (Cloud Science Alpha by Teleos) is Strawberry & Spun Sugar (or custard/cream). I'm tired of buying the Teleos juice by the 30ml bottle, and I'd love to have a big jug of good creamy (realistic, or like strawberry milk) flavored high VG around.

I'd love for it to be 100%VG, but anything above 80VG/20PG is perfectly fine. What do you guys recommend? I've been looking at Mt. Baker Vapor's "Moo juice" and it looks like what I'm looking for.

Any helps is MUCH appreciated! :D

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
The moo juice is pretty good. You should get a small bottle to try before you commit to bulk of it. I recommend adding a flavor shot or 2.

Ok thanks for the warning :), I'm guessing it's not exactly stellar by your enthusiasm :p, I'm looking for one that tastes super rich on the creamy side, and pretty much a hint of realistic sweet strawberry. I actually don't mind a lighter flavor though, alot of my favorites are really light ones.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Moo Juice is definitely worth a try. I love that stuff. Why not try a small bottle to see if it's what you're looking for? I would only add flavor shots because you are getting high VG. I get mine at 65PG 35VG and don't add flavor shots and the flavor is pretty hefty for me.

I would also give Zombie Apocalypse a try from Alice in Vapeland.

treehead

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Anchorage, AK, USA
Moo Juice is definitely worth a try. I love that stuff. Why not try a small bottle to see if it's what you're looking for? I would only add flavor shots because you are getting high VG. I get mine at 65PG 35VG and don't add flavor shots and the flavor is pretty hefty for me.

I would also give Zombie Apocalypse a try from Alice in Vapeland.

Oh yeah definitely :D, way ahead'a'ya, at their prices I went ahead and got the 30ml! For $7.50? Hell yes please! I'm REALLY hoping I like it, and I'm pretty sure I will, I'm not that picky anyway :) Since I like a lighter flavor, and I cloud chase, I decided to not get the flavor shot (because it would most likely remove some VG, and I'd like max possible). I figured if I like the flavor and want it stronger, I add some shots to the 230ml!

I've liked some other Alice in Vapelands, so I'll check that one out too, I didn't know they had bulk. Thanks for the reply's :D.

SchmidtyKy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
Anytown, USA
Oh yeah definitely :D, way ahead'a'ya, at their prices I went ahead and got the 30ml! For $7.50? Hell yes please! I'm REALLY hoping I like it, and I'm pretty sure I will, I'm not that picky anyway :) Since I like a lighter flavor, and I cloud chase, I decided to not get the flavor shot (because it would most likely remove some VG, and I'd like max possible). I figured if I like the flavor and want it stronger, I add some shots to the 230ml!

I've liked some other Alice in Vapelands, so I'll check that one out too, I didn't know they had bulk. Thanks for the reply's :D.

I'm not sure if AiV has bulk or not...but you might be able to contact them for a wholesale/bulk order. They are super nice people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread