Having a hard time finding e-juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Cunningham

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
North Carolina, USA
I've looked at a lot of reviews and bookmarked them but almost everything is a single flavor from a separate site and that would be paying $25 shipping with most just to try one flavor it seems.

I don't have to have premium juice although I wouldn't mind trying one just to have a special one to use some.

I started with Mt Baker and I've used ITC Vapes which I've found 2-3 I've liked for a while (Beserker, Puddin#9, and the custard #3 (vanilla I think). I got tired of the nilla gorilla and I just need a new vendor.

I can wait sometimes to steep and I like to steep until the color is changed fully which seems to take about 4-6 weeks so a place like that could be good to know, but still there are so many flavors on so many sites I don't know how to start.

I'm using .5 sub ohm tanks on an istick 50w and another 50w box mod I forget the name.

I book marked Charlie Noble, Suicide Bunny, oh face, cosmic fog, etc.

One review seemed like ITC, ready to make as you order that requirses steeping - nitelight vapor.

Idk. I don't like too much fruit or sweet fruity flavors. I wouldn't mind trying a tobacco that's already been aged. I like custards, so a berry custard would be nice since I only have vanilla and bananna type custard. Then the beserker is chocolate like.

I see 1000's of flavors and I don't know where to start. I can't get in the habit of the high end premium juices, really closer to $8-$15 for a 30ml, or $5-8 to try some 10ml.

Any places that anyone could recommend 3-5 flavors from a decent place, maybe one tobacco, some custard like flavors (fruit custards too, just not sweet). That milk and honey looked good from one place. It's just the $30ml bottles for $15 plus with shipping from multiple places I cant do. And I'm growing out of Mt Baker and ITC vapes (still like their custard and puddin (like a blueberry custard, not sweet).

I want to get some new subohm tanks but I only have 3 kinds of juice now and they have tanks for those.

Thank you for any help :)

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
How about DieselbyCG?

Lot Lizard is their #1 tobacco, plus they have others. As far as custard: try Chris's Custard (french vanilla), or the Blueberry Custard -- it's gorgeous! Momma's Milk and Strawberry Milk are fantastic and not too sweet, but creamy and fantastic. They also have a terrific Snickerdoodle. Most of their flavors are really good; most require little or no steeping (however, some do, but are worth the wait, like the Peach Cobble), and they offer samples sizes and are reasonably priced, shipped fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread