Lower level nic for evenings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
The company I like to order from (for juice) only has 8 and 0 for their lower level nicotine juices. I feel like 8 will be too high, as I've had trouble sleeping on the 12 that I use sometimes. Is 0 too over ambitious? I suppose I could mix, but I'd rather not. I know how to mix, but I'd like to avoid it for this.

I use 18 and 12 during the day. (18 usually for regular tanks and occasionally for sub ohm, 12 for sub ohm.)

Should I just buy somewhere else that sells 6mg? If so, recommend some Canadian sites for GREAT juice?

I just want to start sleeping well again... Ahh! Lol.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I use 10mg/ml as my D2D Nicotine Level.

But at Night, Especially if I'm kinda Wound Up or Stressed, I use 0mg. It isn't as bad as you might think. And I tend to sleep better.

If I was you I would Try with the 8mg/ml. Going from 18/12 down to 0 might be too big of a jump. And there Isn't that much difference between 6 and 8 if you are coming from 18/12.

sailorneptune01

May 23, 2015
I use 10mg/ml as my D2D Nicotine Level.

But at Night, Especially if I'm kinda Wound Up or Stressed, I use 0mg. It isn't as bad as you might think. And I tend to sleep better.

If I was you I would Try with the 8mg/ml. Going from 18/12 down to 0 might be too big of a jump. And there Isn't that much difference between 6 and 8 if you are coming from 18/12.

Thanks so much. I'll try the 8. Still a little curious about trying 0 but I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. :)

Reactions: zoiDman

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
The company I like to order from (for juice) only has 8 and 0 for their lower level nicotine juices. I feel like 8 will be too high, as I've had trouble sleeping on the 12 that I use sometimes. Is 0 too over ambitious? I suppose I could mix, but I'd rather not. I know how to mix, but I'd like to avoid it for this.

I use 18 and 12 during the day. (18 usually for regular tanks and occasionally for sub ohm, 12 for sub ohm.)

Should I just buy somewhere else that sells 6mg? If so, recommend some Canadian sites for GREAT juice?

I just want to start sleeping well again... Ahh! Lol.
I know you don't want to mix, but if you buy the same flavour in 0 and 8 and you have a spare bottle kicking around - half and half eyeballed will give you ~4. You might try asking for a custom strength as well... some companies provide the service and some don't.

I am buying supplies to DIY myself for many reasons because in Canada there isn't any real deals like in the US of A and as soon as you have to ship in Canada it quickly becomes way cheaper to DIY.
Cheers

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Thanks so much. I'll try the 8. Still a little curious about trying 0 but I think I'm getting a little ahead of myself here. :)

The Cool thing about having to 0mg in a given flavor is it Does give you the Ability to Lower the mg/ml Without lowering the Flavor level.

The Main reason I suggested that you go with the 8mg/ml is I have found that if I lower my mg too Quickly over too Short of a Time Period that I get a Restless Feeling. Kinda that same feeling as when I Quit Smoking.

And that is the Last thing I want if the Goal is to Help Improve my Sleep.

But Everyone is Different. And the ONLY Way to know what works Best for You is to do a little Experimentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread