I got Tracking yesterday on a Mini 20 watt istick. (silver) :thumbs:
vape (chair).gif

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Mornin' Ms. Tibs.
I don't have any idea if (1) you like rhubarb, (2) if the sigh is because you miss it,
(3) if it survives shipping. If, yes, yes, and yes, let me know. I have loads of it growing on the side of my hybridizing flower field, and can send you a bunch. Should be ready in a couple of weeks.
Or... you could get in your vape-powered aero-plane and fly over to harvest some.
Be careful landing in Wiscasset.

"NOTES, Watch for deer & moose on runway. ...... NAME, Wiscasset Airport . KIWI"

i sorely miss rhubarb! :D but have had no luck growing it in virginia :(

I'm going to run out after I'm finish cutting the grass and get some posies for the planters around the house. :) Never had Rhubarb.

shame, shame, shame! :laugh:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Tibs, I got it to grow here with no problem. I bought a transplant down from my ex in laws in Ohio. I had a helluva time trying to kill it when I wanted the garden space. Love rhubarb!!

Gran, love tomatoes of any kind! I've already planted the Black Cherry tomatoes and I will tell you, the Cherokee Purples are to die for!! Best tasting tomato I've had in a long time. I have one of those planted as well.

Dropping my son off at the bus soon. He's going to a cheerleading stunt camp for the day. He wanted to drive to Greensboro and I said oh hell to the no...I'm NOT doing without a car today! After I drop him off, I'm hitting the grocery store for junk food! :)

Welcome CK!! You've gotten some great advice here... I hope you'll stick around!

crunchie812

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2014
Key Largo, FL USA
Good for you Calli! :)

Well, I just transfered my Durall Juices from the new bottles into the originals that I had from the first batch and it is so much easier to fill the M's & Ms's. I was getting tired of spilling the juice into the chimney and having to re-clean and waste juice. :)
The next order shall be the original bottles with the narrow, longer filler tips, for sure.

I thought I'd solved that problem when I bought some needle tip bottles. Turns out the needle tips are about 26ga, it'd be a beech to use pure PG, let alone the 60-70% VG I vape.

Drip, drip, drip...

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I thought I'd solved that problem when I bought some needle tip bottles. Turns out the needle tips are about 26ga, it'd be a beech to use pure PG, let alone the 60-70% VG I vape.

Drip, drip, drip...
Yeah, it's a touchy situation with these Airs. No one really wants to use the needle tips. I have a bunch of those also. :)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Note that the istick 30w link above is battery only. For the full kit,
including wall wart, usb cable, and ego/510 adapter, try Mount Baker. They ask
about $34.50, but with one of their many discount codes, such as vaporfrombaker
it is about $31. Just addd another one from them last week. Color selection? Silver only, but it's in a silly cone case.
And..Just got back from the organic, heirloom, crunchy plant sale with half a dozen
interesting purple and orange and...and ... and... tomato seedlings.

-black-cherry-tomato.jpg

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Note that the istick 30w link above is battery only. For the full kit,
including wall wart, usb cable, and ego/510 adapter, try Mount Baker. They ask
about $34.50, but with one of their many discount codes, such as vaporfrombaker
it is about $31. Just addd another one from them last week. Color selection? Silver only, but it's in a silly cone case.
And..Just got back from the organic, heirloom, crunchy plant sale with half a dozen
interesting purple and orange and...and ... and... tomato seedlings.

-black-cherry-tomato.jpg
Day of the Triffids tomato?

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
ok thanks to all. i will pick up some one asap. i do want to get an istick 30w eventually. ive heard alot of good things about those also.
Great advice from these folks!
Can't beat the Airs with a big ol' stick!
iStick 30W is a fantastic little mod. :thumbs:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I have to print a retraction...Filled both my MS' with two different juices and have vaped on them for a while
with rebuilt coils. I used a girly rubber band on one to tell it apart (Thx @Nanny22 ;)) looks like a fat man in a speedo!
They do grow on one, reminds me of a pipe, warm mellow vape.
They'll be in the rotation when I want to feel smart like @GranFumador.
eE9QDCW.gif

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
i sorely miss rhubarb! :D but have had no luck growing it in virginia :(
Did you dig three feet deep, and fill the hole with well-rotted manure?
Is it just too warm there?
Now, to the important question: What are we going to do with that boy who's never had rhubarb? Send him a strawberry rhubarb pie, or just give him a dope slap with an iron skillet?
SRP01A.jpg
frying-pan-head1-300x300.jpg

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Day of the Triffids tomato?
Had to look it up. Nope. Only triffid plants around here are the wild roses, the bittersweet, the ground elder, and the tourists from the deep south—Connecticut and Massachusetts. :)

day_of_triffids_poster_02.jpg

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Did you dig three feet deep, and fill the hole with well-rotted manure?
Is it just too warm there?
Now, to the important question: What are we going to do with that boy who's never had rhubarb? Send him a strawberry rhubarb pie, or just give him a dope slap with an iron skillet?

nope and nope - i usually side dress with donkey manure, easier on my back ;)
i think it's too warm but lynn disagrees!

and let's go with the skillet - i've got experience there :lol:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Well I hope you're happy with the tank when you get it m8.
I would like to shop at my local B&M as well but I don't even support my own country in the end. I have family in NY and MI so I just stock when they come up or I go down there. The cheaper prices (sales), no tax and free shipping ends up that I can get 2 for 1 on almost anything. I just stocked up on DIY supplies for liquid - so I am happy about that - but I feel ya.
Cheers
Thanks, I imagine I will indeed like it.
A true Bonus for you! I wish I still lived in Toronto, a quick run into Buffalo, grab some gear and back across the border in no time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread