Ikenvapers Chat (the door is open for EVERYBODY! Come on in.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
OK! So at least some progress ("Once in awhile.")

Not for nothing, Mr. J, that is the best news I've heard on the subject since meeting you. And I, for one, will TAKE it. :toast:
Thank you my friend. I've been blessed to have all of you to go along with me on this insane journey. I still feel someday it will come to an end with a positive outcome.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Of course it will, 5ish. And a lot of this will be but a mere memory of a time gone by. We plan to hang out with you, no matter what, so that said, my seat belt is buckled. Let's RIDE!

Madame Sea, thank you so very much for your sweet and consistent greets of the morning and the evening.

pizza due! Sound like your kitchen is shaping up! Congrats. I live in a kitchen with appliances from 1547, and am studying my way into being a somewhat knowledgeable contractor... so I can figure out how to do what, to what.

Alllllllllllllll beyond me, but forward motion in some odd ways. If that confused any of you, welp, it confused me too. Let's just say I have appliance issues..... (and so many I should just buy the subscription.)

Bovine-ette, like the new puzzle piece avi!

Yes, Isaac, oh master of the carto and atty. Please do as DPL requested and make an appearance? We love and miss ya!!!

DP o' L. Hi. ;) :lol:

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
It's just a challenge for me, J5! This is the result of the last couple of weeks.

10312273-an-insane-psycho-girl-wearing-a-straight-jacket.jpg

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
It's just a challenge for me, J5! This is the result of the last couple of weeks.

10312273-an-insane-psycho-girl-wearing-a-straight-jacket.jpg
[/QUO
TE]

It looks like you are suffering from Katieitis. You poor lady. You have my support and I hope it gets better. Hey I thought Kevin was supposed to get out awhile back. No go huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread