Best Smokeless Image tank/clearo for thick VG juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

everkill

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2012
Nova Scotia
Hello all,

Long time Volt user here (some may remember me, most likely not). After starting with a mini-auto battery and cartos, I've since moved up to a X2 manual batt + T3 setup and have been using this setup for a few years now.

I'm pretty happy with my setup but I vape only 100% VG juice and I'm wondering if any of the newer Aspire line of clearomizers would perform better than the T3 with thick VG juice. There was a time when I was researching new hardware on a daily basis but I haven't really looked at anything new since I started using the X2 + T3 setup.

Does anyone have any experience with the Aspire line and thick VG juice? It would be nice to know how they perform compared to my current setup.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Welcome back!

I haven't used Volt Aspire clearos but have used Aspire clearos. The perform well and handle my liquids, 60/40, with no problems at seven watts. The only "down side" I've noticed is that once they get burned, dry hit, the taste lingers on and on and on. 100% VG, being so much thicker, might have problems, but you could always thin it down a little with a few drops of PGA or distilled water if it doesn't wick well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread