aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Welp, perhaps you will (get a reply).

And good luck to you.

Do you have that mod... shoot, can't recall the name of it.

(DPL, help..... that skinned thing that was waterproof that you liked for about 27 seconds?)

E-VLT! or E-LVT! Whatevs.

The Transformers thing-a-ma-jig.

Yeah - I changed my mind on THAT one; and right-quick too.

Reactions: Katdarling

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Deciding to sit back and watch how the rest on the industry continues to evolve and innovate is the dumbest thing they can do. It will make them the Nokia of the vaping world and surely even they must know this.

let's talk after the regulations kick in ... I'm already hearing how the cost of juice for sub ohm vaping is causing some vapers to go back in how they vape.

after the regulations kick in and juice is taxed like smoking ... the Provari topped with a single coil like a Kayfun will still be the ex-smokers chosen vape.

people won't be able to afford vaping 15ml per day :smokie:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Deciding to sit back and watch how the rest on the industry continues to evolve and innovate is the dumbest thing they can do. It will make them the Nokia of the vaping world and surely even they must know this.

Nokia now? Aw, jeez.

@Katdarling - assist, please? :cool:

skilow

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Pittsburgh
Even BlackBerry still has fanboys claiming it's the best cell device! I loved my varis, yet rarely use any of the four I own anymore! Mostly due to the upgrade of the p3, local shop sucks! And will not get a dollar of my money. And will not pay to ship for updating, moved on to reos and will never look back! Squonking puts anything a provari can do to shame! And yes, provape, with their idiotic upgrades DROVE me to reos mods! THANK YOU! A MUCH BETTER EXPERIENCE! Tank capacity, with the dripping experience, best experience ever! Thanks provape for forcing store visits or mailing for upgrades! I NEVER Would have discovered reos mods, until you released the new "upgradable" version! Thanks again for showing me that the provari isn't the end all be all!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
So, I guess you like the Reo, eh skilow? :confused:

NO mod puts another to shame really, and I think we all know that, even if we don't say it. We all like what we like, and as DPL so blatantly and perfectly stated....... Who really cares.

I have no doubt that you do not care what I vape. Or do ya. ;)

LOLZ TURF!!!! Hi!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Inappropriate
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread