GEM - RTA by markbugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Q, thanks for all of the information on this unit, I appreciate all your effort and the beta testing you did on my behalf(the consumer). Can't thank you enough. I feel a little better about buying this knowing it's been test driven. Gonna enjoy this rocking RTA, a Gem of a time will be had.

dems86

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Sacramento, CA, US
Any possibility of pre order route like how you did with Chalice III? Makes it super easy and convenient. Planning to buy 2 but don't think I can buy fast enough.
If you are on the site when its launch time, I think you'll be fine. There are also a few US vendors that will have some too. Since the launch is less than a week away now, I'm almost positive there won't be any pre-order. The Chalice 3 list was quite a while before they actually came out, so it doesn't seem likely it would happen this late in the game ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xtreme101

IanDVaypes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2014
Austin, TX
While I don't care about the wait, MB can just take my money right now for two of the gems. Might as well call them diamonds.

I think that I'm going to exclusively use the steel tank. I've gotten pretty good at determining the amount inside my erlk by tilting it while it's open. I also can fill it 90% full by tilting it so that the lower side will drip some when I'm at the correct capacity.

ZeroOhms

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
Los Angeles, CA, USA
If you are on the site when its launch time, I think you'll be fine. There are also a few US vendors that will have some too. Since the launch is less than a week away now, I'm almost positive there won't be any pre-order. The Chalice 3 list was quite a while before they actually came out, so it doesn't seem likely it would happen this late in the game ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I agree it is late in the game. Meant to suggest it while back. It will all come down to the quantity being released. If it is limited like the other MB product (except Chalice III), it will be a mad scene. Finally having a chance to use a topper that is worthy of WAEII is very exciting and definitely don't want to miss out. :)
Good luck to everyone!

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
I think that I'm going to exclusively use the steel tank. I've gotten pretty good at determining the amount inside my erlk by tilting it while it's open. I also can fill it 90% full by tilting it so that the lower side will drip some when I'm at the correct capacity.

Great idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread