Status
Not open for further replies.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
We are proud to announce we have release our rta atty.

poza-produs-458-x-235--Gem-Light%20(1)-458x235.png

GEM L is a Rebuildable tank Atomiser made from stainless steel and was designed for any mod that has a 510 connection.

GEM L has the possibility to adjust the air flow between 0mm and 2.5mm, the AFC system is unique and has a very reduced vapor chamber.

The tank has two top fill holes, in order to make it easier for the user to fill it.

Capacity

Glass tank - 4ml
* don't forget to fill the tank under 90%

Height : 38.9mm without the tip

Diameter

22mm

Tip

Height: 19.15 mm (including the stand)
Diameter: 9 mm

The GEM L kit includes:

- one glass tanks
- one dry burn threaded ring
- spare o-rings
- spare screws

AlphaGuitarist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 2, 2015
New York City
I'm surprised that this thread isn't more active. I've always been interested in the Gem, but haven't had much luck tracking one down. I just received the Gem L yesterday and immediately set it up. At 1.0 ohm, this RTA is a flavor chaser's dream. With the air flow fully open, you can easily get a restricted lung hit. I've been through many RTAs, and this one is definitely a keeper.

mark78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2010
Bucharest Romania
www.markbugs.com
I'm surprised that this thread isn't more active. I've always been interested in the Gem, but haven't had much luck tracking one down. I just received the Gem L yesterday and immediately set it up. At 1.0 ohm, this RTA is a flavor chaser's dream. With the air flow fully open, you can easily get a restricted lung hit. I've been through many RTAs, and this one is definitely a keeper.

Thanks for feedback.....now we make 2 mm kit that fit to Gem Light !

Reactions: kas122461
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread