Status
Not open for further replies.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Oh lord! Prayers headed that she stays safe! Please let us know when she is!
She's been posting updates on Facebook. She's hiding inside a cabinet...been there since 10:45. The police and DOD is searching the buildings now.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
She actually said that she's hungry because she can't eat lunch. LOL

According to the news, someone called 911 and reported that they heard a single gunshot inside the building. So after the Navy Yard shooting from a while back, they're not taking any chances. The police haven't found anything yet, but once they clear all the buildings, the Navy is going to sweep everything with bomb sniffing dogs.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Ugh I hate humidity. It is almost always humid 'round these parts but not this year. We are at around 9% most days. It's very strange.

9%????? Geez that would be GREAT. It's only 78 here today... but the humidity is 81% so it feels a great deal hotter!!!!

Andria

Mizzegirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
New Hampshire, USA
Going to throw this out since there are a lot of people that view this thread. This is a petition from the Florida Smoke Free Association. I saw a post from them today that they are trying to resurrect and finish this petition. The petition has been up since April I believe, but only has a little under 6,000 signatures while they are trying to get 10,000. If you want more information, you can go to their Facebook page. (Not sure I'm allowed to link that here.) You don't have to live in Florida to sign it.

Florida is trying to impose an 85% tax on all nicotine based e-liquids. "This includes a 60% surcharge on the wholesale price and an additional 25% tax."

Florida Petition for Smoke-Free Vaping Rights - Smoke Free Defense

They also tried to pass a bill to label any "nicotine dispensing devices" as drug paraphenalia and would allow vapes to be confiscated. Thankfully that bill died in the Criminal Justice Subcommittee. :facepalm:
I saw this and signed right away, unfortunately I was only # 6004! Gotta help these poor people!
I haven't been able to get caught up as I am like straight out! Very Sad, MISS YOU ALL! I am determined to get a few hours! Well probably days and get caught up!
P.S I hope she is ok? ( lady in closet)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I saw this and signed right away, unfortunately I was only # 6004! Gotta help these poor people!
I haven't been able to get caught up as I am like straight out! Very Sad, MISS YOU ALL! I am determined to get a few hours! Well probably days and get caught up!
P.S I hope she is ok? ( lady in closet)
We miss you, too!!!! Well still be here, catch up when you can!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
So, my Zeus and neice are slightly jealous of one another.....lol Zeus is so used to just me and him throughout the week, and he cannot understand why this little person is hanging out with us. I told him its just for a week, and then we will be back to normal :) He is gentle with her, but if she sits too close to me he comes and separates us :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
So I spiffed up my sub tank on the evic more. I ordered s colored replacement tank with the new o-rings, but have been afraid to use it as it is slightly looser then there stock one....buy i tried it out and so far so good, no leaks...
3743df8469a74d05911508999bfad334.jpg

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread