What are you vaping right now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Gerber

Jun 27, 2015
United States
Hawk Sauce by Mt Baker Vapor. Great Menthol taste with sour berries. Just got it in the mail today and love it. That's in my Aspire Nautilus on my MVP 2.0. I'm also vaping Skylark by Mod Fuel E-Liquid. It's and apple with mixed berries. Great sweet flavor with the inhale and exhale with a very pleasant after tast. I have that in my iSub G on my Cool Fire IV.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2015
Mid TN USA
GoodeJuice NETs tonight. Patriot is one of my favorites. I'd vape it every day if I could afford it. Sampling Wild Turkey right now. Gonna rewick and try the Natural Perique next.

Reo%20Derringer_zpssxibalww.jpg~original

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
Having a tank of Peanut Butter Bananza from Vape Wild, teed-up in the Nautilus Mini. I wanted to freshen my taste memory of it, since "The King" from Ohm's Vapes is shortly coming out of the steep closet to challenge its territory.

Lemme know what you think on this one, Manover? Always on the lookout for another PB&B! (Most of 'em, the peanut butter overwhelms the 'nana and that kills it for me!)

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Having a tank of Peanut Butter Bananza from Vape Wild, teed-up in the Nautilus Mini. I wanted to freshen my taste memory of it, since "The King" from Ohm's Vapes is shortly coming out of the steep closet to challenge its territory.

Lemme know what you think on this one, Manover? Always on the lookout for another PB&B! (Most of 'em, the peanut butter overwhelms the 'nana and that kills it for me!)

While Ohm's "The King" DID have the "not-enough-'nana" problem after just two weeks' steep, it evened out well when approaching four weeks. I'm letting it rest for a while longer now, but at this point I think I prefer Vape Wild's PBB (after a good steeping, of course). I'll post further follow-up in the Ohm's Vapes thread started by OcalaFLGuy.

Right now, I'm sampling four from Dr. Crimmy's V-Liquids, happily sourced from a local vape shop:

Boston Cream Pie - yummy
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake - yummy, and I don't normally go for pineapple flavors
Southern Peach - also yummy, peach and their "overdose" French vanilla custard
Orange Crimmsicle - pretty good too!

navydavy

Jul 4, 2015
Horsham, PA
I haven't tried too many fruity flavors yet. Other than a strawberry milkshake juice. G&P has an Apple chill that sounds good and i'd like to try.

Funny you mention that, I have a trip planned after work tomorrow to grab something strawberry. I'm thinking some sort of strawberry cheesecake will fit the bill.

Reactions: JonJ78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread