Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Are you using FA Forest Fruit and Cream Fresh? Because that's what I have.
Yep plus a percent of vanilla cupcake and a percent of vanilla bean ice cream. And .25% of condensed milk if you have that. It's ok if you don't I would imagine. It's good to go after about a week steep time. The cupcake is flavor west, btw. Capella vanilla bean ice cream. Use sweetener if u like. I tend to go moderate to kinda heavy with sweetener because that's what Iike.

Last edited:
Reactions: smacuser

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
First, I'll say thank you for sharing so generously.
Second, I'll say I don't understand how you meld NETs and flavorings as well as you do. Very delicious, unique and amazing!
Not right this moment, but an hour ago I was vaping Papaw's LA Red.

I don't mix them, I carefully select pipe tobaccos that look like good extraction options and just go with whatever comes out.

Reactions: newyork13

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I don't mix them, I carefully select pipe tobaccos that look like good extraction options and just go with whatever comes out.
Well, color me very very surprised. I'd always assumed you extracted tobaccos and then added flavors to that.
I've got about a half dozen of your flavors. They're all great. It reminds me of Net.com. When they got it right they were great, but they didn't always.
But, yours are always on the mark.

Reactions: PapawBrett

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
A NET flavor from Russ' Fudge Cake, Chocolate on top of Burley and Black Cavendish.
Another NET flavor from Cornell & Diehl Crooner, Burley and an herb called Deer Tongue.
A DIY concoction I call ButterMel, Butterscotch and Caramel mixed together.

I really don't see how one can get these kind of flavors without learning to DIY.

• Agree
Reactions: newyork13

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I'm still looking for a Forest Fruits recipe I really like.

Have you posted this recipe, either round 1 or 2?
I may have but here it is...the second mix.
Favor Art forest fruit 3%
Capella vanilla cupcake 3%
Flavor Art fresh cream 1%
Flavor West vanilla bean ice cream 1%
Purilum condensed milk .25%
I will vape my own mixes right out of the gate and this one is no different lol. But after about a week it really starts to shine. The small amount of the condensed milk working with the cream gives a smooth milky undertone. You can add sweetener if you like to your own taste or not. I just do because its what I like. If you make this, let me know what you think.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I may have but here it is...the second mix.
Favor Art forest fruit 3%
Capella vanilla cupcake 3%
Flavor Art fresh cream 1%
Flavor West vanilla bean ice cream 1%
Purilum condensed milk .25%
I will vape my own mixes right out of the gate and this one is no different lol. But after about a week it really starts to shine. The small amount of the condensed milk working with the cream gives a smooth milky undertone. You can add sweetener if you like to your own taste or not. I just do because its what I like. If you make this, let me know what you think.
Thanks @Coyote628 for posting it.
I have a similar vbic, but don't have the condensed milk.
I'll give it a shot next time I mix, perhaps with some added cream and sweetener in place of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread