Newest Sub-Ohm Tank You Own...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

senseone760

Feb 12, 2015
San Diego
I'm feeling this "MORPHEUS V2" with a .5 or a .2 coil (it comes with both). Don't get me wrong I have Atlantis 1/2, box, mechs etc..I'm just liking the Morpheus as an Atlantis on PED's. I'm using it on the Aspire CF sub ohm battery..the Morpheus is also compatible with Atlantis .5's and I think the .3's
I got it for free by a wholesaler who wants me to plug his site but this is neither the time nor the place. I wish I knew how to take a pic it looks awesome

wtaggin

Jul 7, 2015
First sub-ohm I bought was the Atlantis 2. Absolutely loved it, still use it as my go to tank. I received the Aspire Triton about a week ago from the contest that Aspire had going, and I do like that tank, as well...however, I am waiting for a new pack of the .3 ohm coils to come before I really get into that tank. It came with a .4 and 1.8(?) and the .4 wasn't bad, I just enjoy the higher wattage. Top fill is awesome feature of that tank.

My GF has the Delta II by Joyetech. Again, an awesome tank, however, the way she hits it (a bit softer than most) it tends to whistle and is the loudest of the 3 tanks mentioned. I am a couple points away from the Herkales tank for free at a local vape shop and have heard good things about that, as well.

My opinion, go with Aspire, but I have yet to try a sub-ohm tank that I "hated"

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Depending on your style, you can order the .3 ohm coils that fit the Atlantis 2. They are interchangeable between the Atlantis 2 and Triton. Took me a bit to verify this, but tis true
Yep. That's the plan. I'm going to try the Triton coils as well... see what they're all about. Honestly, though this is probably going to be a new temp control tank for me... it'll be nice being able to top fill and not have to select old coil on my SX Mini M Class each time I refill.

wtaggin

Jul 7, 2015
Yep. That's the plan. I'm going to try the Triton coils as well... see what they're all about. Honestly, though this is probably going to be a new temp control tank for me... it'll be nice being able to top fill and not have to select old coil on my SX Mini M Class each time I refill.

Any specific reason for it being strictly a temp control tank? Not doubting you, just have 0 clue about temp control and have only heard some things here and there and what the actual purpose is. I stick to VW 100% of the time and don't see myself moving away, but ya never know!

The Triton coils were nice, don't really see much of a difference from the v2 BVC coils, but I am no expert. Let me know what you think once you get your tank in.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
The coils pretty much look the same, but I'll give the new ones a shot. They apparently produce excellent flavor.

I'll use the tank for more than TC, but that's likely going to be its main function... using bottom fill tanks like the Atlantis or Subtank is a bit of a pain since you need to tell the mod that you didn't swap out coils. No need to do that with a nice top fill tank like this.

TC is really effective a putting out a consistent, flavorful vape with minimal fuss. This tank ought to fit that bill nicely.

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
The coils pretty much look the same, but I'll give the new ones a shot. They apparently produce excellent flavor.

I'll use the tank for more than TC, but that's likely going to be its main function... using bottom fill tanks like the Atlantis or Subtank is a bit of a pain since you need to tell the mod that you didn't swap out coils. No need to do that with a nice top fill tank like this.

TC is really effective a putting out a consistent, flavorful vape with minimal fuss. This tank ought to fit that bill nicely.
Same here. I'm currently using Atlantis 2's as my TC tanks. I have two Tritons and two Freemax Starre Pros on preorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread